• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Dak might get 65 to 70. I agree, he's not elite, but the Skins would have sold their first born to have his production in here the last decade. Cowboys waited too long. They are going to have to pay him. Lamb might have to take a haircut.
He'll definitely command that amount based on the current market trends. It's hard to say if he ever gets that amount though, because I believe, and can't prove, that there's an agreement among team owners to make him the poster for restraint.
It's a mistake to make Lamb take the hit IMO, and, I also belive that we'll see proof of this in Buffalo as Josh Allen takes a huge step back after the loss of Stephon Diggs who saved his career. (They got Diggs in 2020)

Allen went from mediocrity to NFL MVP contender

Jan 6, 2021 — Football Outsiders called him a "parody of an NFL prospect" and said "every piece of empirical evidence we have on Allen leads to him being

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey,he got them to 3 straight championship games.
Yeah, I get that. Doomsday, Dorsett, Hill, Butch, and Drew. That team was stacked. White was the weak link imo. Hogeboom came in and revived that team vs us in the 82 championship game. Jmo

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll definitely command that amount based on the current market trends. It's hard to say if he ever gets that amount though, because I believe, and can't prove, that there's an agreement among team owners to make him the poster for restraint.
It's a mistake to make Lamb take the hit IMO, and, I also belive that we'll see proof of this in Buffalo as Josh Allen takes a huge step back after the loss of Stephon Diggs who saved his career. (They got Diggs in 2020)

Allen went from mediocrity to NFL MVP contender

Jan 6, 2021 — Football Outsiders called him a "parody of an NFL prospect" and said "every piece of empirical evidence we have on Allen leads to him being
Allen ran like a bull on fire in college.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have pisYeah, I get that. Doomsday, Dorsett, Hill, Butch, and Drew. That team was stacked. White was the weak link imo. Hogeboom came in and revived that team vs us in the 82 championship game. Jmo
hogeboom must pissed Landry off to end up with the colts.he was on survivor too.

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thought, the guy who helped enable Dan to buy the Redskins was Jones. Worked out well for Dallas vs Washington since Dan was much like Jerrah while also not working out for Dallas when it came to the playoffs.
Dan became his buddy along the way, because Dan wanted to be the owner who was also the GM. But Jerry didn’t get him the ownership seat.Ghe NFL wanted a young owner firmly planted in Washington DC for their own reasons, as they had a vision of this owner being someone who could handle things for them with DC power-brokers.

It did not help that John Kent Cooke just couldn’t come up with the money, and Vince McMahon had hundreds of millions to the WWF’s name at the time, and not the billions he had now. Snyder benefitted very well from his telecommunications start-up that he sold for an obscene amount when the internet was just coming into its own. I’m also not sure if McMahon had the money, if they would have approved of him as an owner while he was also the owner of WWF.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan became his buddy along the way, because Dan wanted to be the owner who was also the GM. But Jerry didn’t get him the ownership seat.Ghe NFL wanted a young owner firmly planted in Washington DC for their own reasons, as they had a vision of this owner being someone who could handle things for them with DC power-brokers.

It did not help that John Kent Cooke just couldn’t come up with the money, and Vince McMahon had hundreds of millions to the WWF’s name at the time, and not the billions he had now. Snyder benefitted very well from his telecommunications start-up that he sold for an obscene amount when the internet was just coming into its own. I’m also not sure if McMahon had the money, if they would have approved of him as an owner while he was also the owner of WWF.
Dan started out to be a minority owner until the NFL ditched the guy who wanted to be the majority owner. Dan did not have enough money to buy the team under NFL rules but it was Jerrah who showed Dan how how to get the NFL to over allow him what he could borrow so he could side step the NFLs base rules. Maybe his youth had something to do with it. I have no idea about that.

The NFL did not do their homework. The company I worked for did work for Dan when he still owned Snyder Communications, a very good friend did work for Dan in that same era. He was a piece of shit that didn't want to pay his bills then. My brother worked for Dan when Vinny was still there and quit after a year and a half because both were such RIchards. Dan was litigious way back then.

BTW the NFL over allowed him to borrow again when he bought out the minority owners. Rumors were he was a billion in debt when he sold the team.