• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and many other positions, but certainly QB.

Dallas's problem remains entitlement. It starts with Jerry AND what he's selling to 20 something year olds about the opportunities they have just being a cowboy player. He's talking about selling a brand and making money. He's not talking about being part of any playoff tradition and winning championships. It is what it is, Jerry from socks to jocks is still selling anyone who will listen. Now he just isn't sure what he's going to say till he say's it. Lot of examples of that going around these days.
You guys draft about as good as anyone in the league, save for SF. The minute someone else owns that team is trouble for the rest of the league.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys draft about as good as anyone in the league, save for SF. The minute someone else owns that team is trouble for the rest of the league.
only hope would be Jerry's daughter. Still can't believe Jerry showed the mighty NFL how to make serious money and he got an NFL gold jacket.
That fed an ego like nothing ever had before and will again. Talk about living the dream.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak can play. I'm not sure how they allowed it to get to this point.
The market be damned, You don't pay elite money to above average and good QBs. I think the league is just now recognizing this and that's in part why they've talked about a QB cap. It will come up again, but until it does, let's wait to see what happens next year when S.F. has to pay Brock Purdy.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and many other positions, but certainly QB.

Dallas's problem remains entitlement. It starts with Jerry AND what he's selling to 20 something year olds about the opportunities they have just being a cowboy player. He's talking about selling a brand and making money. He's not talking about being part of any playoff tradition and winning championships. It is what it is, Jerry from socks to jocks is still selling anyone who will listen. Now he just isn't sure what he's going to say till he say's it. Lot of examples of that going around these days.
Until this year with CeeDee in particular, I thought it was just their way in waiting until the last possible second to sign their own homegrown guys. Dak has been good during the regular season , but not so much in January. Do you think ole' Jerrah harbors reluctance to pay him because of that?
Your entitlement point is well taken and now has become the impetus behind national mockery and shaming on many sports talk shows. Hell, like him or hate him Stephen A Smith has now developed an entire skit about your playoff shortcomings.
Jerrah, has a massive ego too and in as much as I welcomed the move, he should have never, I repeat, NEVER clashed with Jimmy Johnson and let him go!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until this year with CeeDee in particular, I thought it was just their way in waiting until the last possible second to sign their own homegrown guys. Dak has been good during the regular season , but not so much in January. Do you think ole' Jerrah harbors reluctance to pay him because of that?
Your entitlement point is well taken and now has become the impetus behind national mockery and shaming on many sports talk shows. Hell, like him or hate him Stephen A Smith has now developed an entire skit about your playoff shortcomings.
Jerrah, has a massive ego too and in as much as I welcomed the move, he should have never, I repeat, NEVER clashed with Jimmy Johnson and let
epic mistake with JJ.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah, has a massive ego too and in as much as I welcomed the move, he should have never, I repeat, NEVER clashed with Jimmy Johnson and let him go!
2023 Dallas lost 48-32 and threw for over 400 yards. That is a defensive problem.

I don’t buy into the January thing. Teams and defenses are better in January because only the top teams make the playoffs.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ms to have great s2023 Dallas lost 48-32 and threw for 400 yards. That is a defensive problem.
ons
I don’t betuy into the January thing. Teams and defenses are better in January because only the top teams make the playoffs.
dak seems to have great seasons,but can.t win advanced playoff games for some reason.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thought, the guy who helped enable Dan to buy the Redskins was Jones. Worked out well for Dallas vs Washington since Dan was much like Jerrah while also not working out for Dallas when it came to the playoffs.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thought, the guy who helped enable Dan to buy the Redskins was Jones. Worked out well for Dallas vs Washington since Dan was much like Jerrah while also not working out for Dallas when it came to the playoffs.
Dan got pissed at jerrah before he sold and threatened him,remember?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2023 Dallas lost 48-32 and threw for over 400 yards. That is a defensive problem.

I don’t buy into the January thing. Teams and defenses are better in January because only the top teams make the playoffs.
They scored 32 in that game, it was a defensive problem for the other team too!

I support your perogative, but that doesn't change the fact that Dallas in January has issues. Besides that, they are supposed to be a top team too or otherwise they wouldn't be there.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They scored 32 in that game, it was a defensive problem for the other team too!

I support your perogative, but that doesn't change the fact that Dallas in January has issues. Besides that, they are supposed to be a top team too or otherwise they wouldn't be there.
they have been picked to be sub par 50 years,but they prove them wrong about every year.have to hand it to them.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The market be damned, You don't pay elite money to above average and good QBs. I think the league is just now recognizing this and that's in part why they've talked about a QB cap. It will come up again, but until it does, let's wait to see what happens next year when S.F. has to pay Brock Purdy.
I heard Dak might get 65 to 70. I agree, he's not elite, but the Skins would have sold their first born to have his production in here the last decade. Cowboys waited too long. They are going to have to pay him. Lamb might have to take a haircut.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Dak might get 65 to 70. I agree, he's not elite, but the Skins would have sold their first born to have his production in here the last decade. Cowboys waited too long. They are going to have to pay him. Lamb might have to take a haircut.
or lamb leave by trade or fa.