• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, you can say Dak is only good due to his team, yet I can't say it about Wentz.
If you want to accuse one of not being objective I suggest you do so facing a mirror.

I didn’t say Dak is only good because of his team. I said Dak is a good QB because he’s a good QB.
Nice try making up more BS

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ONLY Category he can claim a win in.

Look this argument is silly. Yards is a nice stat. But sometimes you have to understand what’s going on. Dak has never thrown for more yards as an average in his career. Dak started off great and tapered down. But when yards is skewed is when Philly throttles a team and benches their QB compared to GB being up 28 and going into prevent. Dak should have had 5 INTs that game. One taken away on a penalty.
Dak is a good QB. Dallas is a good team who lost two straight. You have to expect some shit talk after what the Eagles went through during their 2 game losing streak. We play each other soon. I think Dallas is the more complete team. Will be a fun game.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look this argument is silly. Yards is a nice stat. But sometimes you have to understand what’s going on. Dak has never thrown for more yards as an average in his career. Dak started off great and tapered down. But when yards is skewed is when Philly throttles a team and benches their QB compared to GB being up 28 and going into prevent. Dak should have had 5 INTs that game. One taken away on a penalty.
Dak is a good QB. Dallas is a good team who lost two straight. You have to expect some shit talk after what the Eagles went through during their 2 game losing streak. We play each other soon. I think Dallas is the more complete team. Will be a fun game.

NOW yards don’t matter but last year when Wentz lost you’d spout off about his 300 yard games!!

Goal post moved... AGAIN!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW yards don’t matter but last year when Wentz lost you’d spout off about his 300 yard games!!

Goal post moved... AGAIN!!

I didn’t say they didn’t matter. I also said Wentz has thrown for much more yards on a per game basis. I was saying after only 1/4 of the season the stats aren’t indicative of everything that’s happening.

Nice try putting words in my mouth as always.

And now for the Wentz part. Wentz would throw for over 300 yards, zero interceptions and the D would collapse and lose a game and you’d blame it on Wentz. The way you take anything I say and manipulate it into something else is ridiculous

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don’t care about Jaylon Smith. You said you knew Sidney Jones was a stupid pick because he had an injury. All I’m asking is... “Was Jaylon Smith a stupid pick because he had a way more severe injury”. For some reason you won’t answer a simple question about an identical draft strategy and turn to calling me fucking stupid for asking you a simple question. I know it’s a lot easier for you to say, “I have no idea about Jaylon Smith” or “I don’t care about Jaylon Smith” or “Are you this fucking stupid” then answer a simple question about an identical draft scenario. Awesome strategy though. Play stupid and not answer a simple question
IMO. Yes, it was a horrible pick. It was practically a first round pick that they used on him. I suspect no other team was even considering using a 2nd round pick on him. Sometimes horrible picks turn out well. The Cowboys nailed his recovery timeline from day one when they said year one would likely be a red shirt year, year two he should start to regain feeling and movement and nerve growth and year 3 the nerve should be as healthy as it will get. How it turned out: Year 1 he didn't play. Year 2 he stunk. Year 3 he was elite. Year 4 we expect him to be elite but he hasn't been very good so far. I for one am hoping he gets back to being elite real soon.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the Boys fans at?

I want to hear about that elite o-line, the great depth, that excellent defense, and how Dak is better than Wentz!

giphy.gif
When healthy the OL is elite. The defense I never expected to be excellent. In totality through 3 years and 5 games Dak has played better than Wentz. Anything else?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When healthy the OL is elite. The defense I never expected to be excellent. In totality through 3 years and 5 games Dak has played better than Wentz. Anything else?

Not true. You can’t be honest and think Dak has been better then Wentz. Go read the Packer Cowboy game thread and see what other fans think of this nonsense. If you factor in injury you have a point but Dak is simply not the QB Wentz is. You know it, I know it and the rest of the fans in this country know it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO. Yes, it was a horrible pick. It was practically a first round pick that they used on him. I suspect no other team was even considering using a 2nd round pick on him. Sometimes horrible picks turn out well. The Cowboys nailed his recovery timeline from day one when they said year one would likely be a red shirt year, year two he should start to regain feeling and movement and nerve growth and year 3 the nerve should be as healthy as it will get. How it turned out: Year 1 he didn't play. Year 2 he stunk. Year 3 he was elite. Year 4 we expect him to be elite but he hasn't been very good so far. I for one am hoping he gets back to being elite real soon.

Jaylon Smith was going to be a top 5 pick. He had a devastating injury and totally healed last year he showed he was one of the best LBers in the NFL giving Dallas the best LBer tandem in the entire NFL. He got a huge FA pay day but it was a horrible pick right Jarntt. Jeez

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about completion percentage? Yards per attempt? Yards per reception?
I could go on but I think you should get the point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. You can’t be honest and think Dak has been better then Wentz. Go read the Packer Cowboy game thread and see what other fans think of this nonsense. If you factor in injury you have a point but Dak is simply not the QB Wentz is. You know it, I know it and the rest of the fans in this country know it.
So you agree :noidea:
Why would we not factor in injury when the comment was "In totality through 3 years and 5 games Dak has played better than Wentz"

Those same Cowboy fans you are referring to would have sold Wentz for a bag of beans to keep Foles. They'll shred anyone and cry about anything.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not say Dak CANNOT win without Zeke?

Yeah, and we saw Wentz can not win without WRs year one. Dak isn’t the type of QB to put a team of average players on his back and win like Rodgers. He is a good QB and for the first time in his career he is showing he can put up big numbers so I might have been wrong because I didn’t see it his first 3 years at all. I just didn’t see that ability the first 3 years. I’ve always said he is a good QB but he isn’t a tier one QB. He’s a great leader. When he runs he brings a great added weapon to a really nice O. Dallas used to kick butt when Zeke ran well and Dak didn’t turn over the ball. The are letting him pass more and he’s putting up yardage. He’s putting up more turnovers too. He’s a good QB and showing he has more ability then I thought this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith was going to be a top 5 pick. He had a devastating injury and totally healed last year he showed he was one of the best LBers in the NFL giving Dallas the best LBer tandem in the entire NFL. He got a huge FA pay day but it was a horrible pick right Jarntt. Jeez
Are we talking about at the time or now? Now it's a great pick. It seemed like you were referring to on draft day. It was beyond a shock when the Cowboys took him. It was a HUGE risk. A HUGE risk. The risk paying off doesn't change the odds at the time. Like I said no other team from what you hear/read had even considered taking him at that point. He was elite last year as I stated but it's disingenuous to look back and change the rules of the scenario. Many thought he would never play again and most of who did thought he would never be the same player as he was. Dallas rolled the dice and won. But they rolled the dice with the 34th pick in the draft.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree :noidea:
Why would we not factor in injury when the comment was "In totality through 3 years and 5 games Dak has played better than Wentz"

Those same Cowboy fans you are referring to would have sold Wentz for a bag of beans to keep Foles. They'll shred anyone and cry about anything.

That seems a strange thing to hold your hat on. Dak isn’t better then Wentz but since Wentz has been hurt he actually is. Come on Jarntt. Do you even understand what Dallas would be doing with Wentz at QB... and Dak is a damn good QB. I guess Andy Dalton is better then Wentz too if you factor in injuries.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about at the time or now? Now it's a great pick. It seemed like you were referring to on draft day. It was beyond a shock when the Cowboys took him. It was a HUGE risk. A HUGE risk. The risk paying off doesn't change the odds at the time. Like I said no other team from what you hear/read had even considered taking him at that point. He was elite last year as I stated but it's disingenuous to look back and change the rules of the scenario. Many thought he would never play again and most of who did thought he would never be the same player as he was. Dallas rolled the dice and won. But they rolled the dice with the 34th pick in the draft.

You have to understand what we were talking about. Sidney Jones was the 2nd rated CB coming out and had a less severe injury then Jaylon. The guy I was arguing with said it was stupid using a 2nd on Sidney Jones. I disagreed even though he hasn’t panned out. Getting a top 1/2 of the first round pick for a 2nd seemed like a good risk to me.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and we saw Wentz can not win without WRs year one. Dak isn’t the type of QB to put a team of average players on his back and win like Rodgers. He is a good QB and for the first time in his career he is showing he can put up big numbers so I might have been wrong because I didn’t see it his first 3 years at all. I just didn’t see that ability the first 3 years. I’ve always said he is a good QB but he isn’t a tier one QB. He’s a great leader. When he runs he brings a great added weapon to a really nice O. Dallas used to kick butt when Zeke ran well and Dak didn’t turn over the ball. The are letting him pass more and he’s putting up yardage. He’s putting up more turnovers too. He’s a good QB and showing he has more ability then I thought this year.
So again you can say Dak can't win without yet I can't say Wentz sucks without?

By the way saying Dak is Good while in the same sentence is countering your own statement.

In a way its Moving Goalposts before the post is even set.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand what we were talking about. Sidney Jones was the 2nd rated CB coming out and had a less severe injury then Jaylon. The guy I was arguing with said it was stupid using a 2nd on Sidney Jones. I disagreed even though he hasn’t panned out. Getting a top 1/2 of the first round pick for a 2nd seemed like a good risk to me.

too bad he is always injured...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are changing the topic. I never brought up who I thought was better. That is a different discussion. I said who has played better so far.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again that is a different topic. In that post you asked a question about Jaylon Smith asking people for their opinions so I answered you. I didn't address Sidney Jones.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems a strange thing to hold your hat on. Dak isn’t better then Wentz but since Wentz has been hurt he actually is. Come on Jarntt. Do you even understand what Dallas would be doing with Wentz at QB... and Dak is a damn good QB. I guess Andy Dalton is better then Wentz too if you factor in injuries.
We don't have a good backup and haven't for years, so Wentz may not be as good of a fit in Dallas as he is in Philly