• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next year Green Bay

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule
Indy
Houston
@Jacksonville
@Tennessee
New York G
Dallas
@Washington
@Philaelphia
Seattle
@Atlanta
Minnesota
@Minnesota
Detroit
@Detroit
Chicago
@Chicago

I mean you got 4-0 against the south and 4-0 against the east. Atlanta will find a way to lose, Minnesota cannot do it back to back with a AP who hasn't had back to back solid seasons in a while. Detroit is Detroit and Chicago will not beat Rodgers at his best no matter what. And GB is sure to fix their offense this offseason on top of getting Nelson back.

You are looking at the NFC's top seed here. This says 13-3 to me.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year, as if anyone picked that Carolina will be hosting Arizona in the conference championship, this year. The only certainty is the freaking Patriots.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh cool, they got the 2015 Panthers schedule!

Kidding... kinda. Carolina deserved their wins but come on, their schedule was weak.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did the Rams, but I didn't catch their playoff game. How did it go?

Pretty good, because like the Seachickens we are sitting home come Super Bowl time. I guess you can call your season a success. Lol

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good, because like the Seachickens we are sitting home come Super Bowl time. I guess you can call your season a success. Lol

Actually I believe the Rams are packing and consulting moving companies.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really moving out in March, we are expected to be out by the end of March. Then the future looks bright.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really moving out in March, we are expected to be out by the end of March. Then the future looks bright.

Good luck with those damage deposits. The Rams really left St Louis looking like a shit hole.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are looking at the NFC's top seed here. This says 13-3 to me.

Get your money on Packers for 2016 now...

- Packers 4th most difficult schedule in 2015... next years schedule looks much easier
- Biggest offseason Packers free agent already signed at end of season (Daniels)
- Jordy, Ty Montgomery coming back from injuries to WR core
- Packers should have 2 decent Comp Picks in 2016 draft
- MM already saying Clay will play OLB next year.. does this mean some FA shopping in offseason for ILB?
- last time Packers lost to Cardinals in OT in playoffs they went on to win Super Bowl the following year
- Aaron Rodgers finally comes out of closet
and Patriot fan base implodes with nothing to talk about leaving Patriots with empty stadium resulting in poor home record and missing playoffs for 1st time in years

The stars are aligning for a great 2016! :suds:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts are going to be better next year and the Jaguars are shaping up to be a pretty tough offense to stop. I don't think it's very smart to just write off the Vikings. They have a very good defense, a good running game, and Bridgewater has more experience under his belt. If Bridgewater keeps improving that is going to be a tough series.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts are going to be better next year and the Jaguars are shaping up to be a pretty tough offense to stop. I don't think it's very smart to just write off the Vikings. They have a very good defense, a good running game, and Bridgewater has more experience under his belt. If Bridgewater keeps improving that is going to be a tough series.

The thing with Bridgewater is he regressed this season. Come on man. Mike Wallace, Stefon Diggs, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kyle Rudolph. That's one of the best receiving cores in the entire league. And their pass offense wasn't that good. Bridgewater held this team back this year. With a better QB, this team would be much better. I think Bridgewater is the reason why people are writing them off. He just sucks.

To answer the thread. Well yeah, you can pretty much guarantee they will go at least 4-2 in their division. Add in the AFC South and NFC East, there's 6 more wins right there. If I was a betting man, I would probably drop a few hundred on the Packers making the playoffs.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing with Bridgewater is he regressed this season. Come on man. Mike Wallace, Stefon Diggs, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kyle Rudolph. That's one of the best receiving cores in the entire league. And their pass offense wasn't that good. Bridgewater held this team back this year. With a better QB, this team would be much better. I think Bridgewater is the reason why people are writing them off. He just sucks.

To answer the thread. Well yeah, you can pretty much guarantee they will go at least 4-2 in their division. Add in the AFC South and NFC East, there's 6 more wins right there. If I was a betting man, I would probably drop a few hundred on the Packers making the playoffs.

Well Patterson doesn't see the field to often except special teams and as of now is a bust. Diggs is very young yet and Mike Wallace hasn't done shit since being with the Steelers and he may not be back next year so obviously you have no clue. Don't try so hard next time. Peace.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Patterson doesn't see the field to often except special teams and as of now is a bust. Diggs is very young yet and Mike Wallace hasn't done shit since being with the Steelers and he may not be back next year so obviously you have no clue. Don't try so hard next time. Peace.

You're hilarious man. You always make me chuckle. I'll give you that.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you ever look back at what you wrote and think, "Jesus Christ... how do these people not see right through my troll attempts?"

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever look back at what you wrote and think, "Jesus Christ... how do these people not see right through my troll attempts?"

That's not a troll attempt. You guys really don't think they are a great core? Who's better?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a troll attempt. You guys really don't think they are a great core? Who's better?

Closer to mediocre than great, in my opinion. Not on par with Pittsburgh, AZ, NYG, NYJ, or Indy to name a few.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Wallace runs his mouth more than any solid routes. I love Diggs, but he was good for about 3 games this season. Patterson is a solid return man, but still has a ways to go if he wants to play WR. Kyle Rudolph is a solid TE who can barely stay healthy.

Who has a better WR corps? Hmm... Let's go with the shorter version. Who has a WORSE WR corps?

Cleveland? If you take away Josh Gordon, you have absolute dog sh!t at the position past Benjamin and Barnridge.

Baltimore? SS Sr is their number 1 at 57 years old. Kamar Aiken improved dramatically, but they still don't know what they have in Perriman.

Tennessee? Probably have more potential than Minnesota, but about equal right now.

KC and San Diego? Take away Maclin and Allen and there are a lot of unproven guys.

Carolina? Kelvin Benjamin will come back, and Olsen is nice... nevermind... better than Minnesota already.

Wherever they are now Rams? Austin started to become a weapon.

Yeah... that's about it.