• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Man Up Lockette/Norwood

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel so bad for Richardson as he was really playing well lately but like they say next man up. I was a little worried about the slight frame of Paul and thought it would lead to being injured more easily and when you watch the play you just shake your head. How could that injure him , but it's done and over with. Now it's time for the two biggest WR on the team to carry the load. Lockette and Norwood need to step up big for the Hawks and i have faith in both. Lockette is a physical WR but he needs to control his emotions and Norwood just needs reps after being injured for most of the season. In a Way this might just help the Hawks. Why? well if Lockette or Norwood play well and if Paul misses most of the 2015 season we know we got depth and drafting a WR isn't a top priority.

Now about the play that he got injured on. I am tired of the straight GO or Post routes. This is the NFL and unless you have 4.1 speed you are not going to out run most CB with out a DOUBLE MOVE! We have seen it every time Richardson has gone deep that he doesn't get as much separation as one would hope but they never have him do a double move. Maybe that's because they do not trust the oline to hold for that half second longer? I don't know but the Hawks need to start throwing some Double moves on post routs or Go/Fly routs or we will never see the separation. GAH we need the Oline to continue to improve like they did the last game which actually was not bad. Not great but not bad for once when talking about pass protection.

Well anyway Here is to hoping Lockette and Norwood take this HUGE opportunity and run with it. Good luck you two and GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Richardson is going to turn into a very solid receiver for the Seahawks. Already was having a heck of a second half, at least as much as you can in this offense as a receiver. It sucks he got injured, but yes it does open a spot up for someone else. Hopefully either Lockette or Norwood takes the opportunity and runs with it.