• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Great NFL Rivalries...

Next Great Rivalry

• Total voters

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Option 6; Colts/Titans. Luck/Mariota

Definitely has some possibility but both teams have to actually start winning consistently. The other issue is both QB's have to learn to stay healthy. That hasn't been the case the last couple of years.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next team that is lucky enough to play AMERICA'S TEAM

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love for the NEvPIT to become a rivalry... But that would require the Steelers to at least beat the Patriots every once in a while. If you called it a rivalry now, then its only based off pure jealousy.

1. Steelers vs. Ravens ... Probably the purest form of a rivalry in today's NFL. The hate runs deep, but underneath it all is nothing but respect for one another. Classic smashmouth football. For both teams, this is like having 2 super bowls every season.

2. Steelers vs. Bengals ... I don't really like to call this a rivalry because it's become more about vengeance than football, which is sad to watch. And it was spurred by the hatred of 2 douchebags that don't even deserve the recognition. If these 2 teams get back to respecting each other and focusing on football then it will become a good rivalry again. Until then, fuck Mike Brown & Marvin Lewis and their no-standard work ethics. Quit making excuses for the piles of shit in your lawn and go clean that shit up...

HM: Steelers vs. Raiders ... An old rivalry soon to be renewed. Really sad these 2 teams won't face off this season. Could have had the potential to be a great game. Here's to next year...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Tom hand them film from the sidelines vs the Jets :L Cmon OS that's weaker than circus lemonade or puppy shit. So he took air out of some balls, and the dope threw better with the proper air, less air makes it wobbly, duckish

Shhhhhh, I'm having fun Sonny.....:dhd:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt. Like I said the games are real slobber knockers with no love lost. The only thing I dislike more than the Ravens is Raven fans.

Yet you can't get enough of Oldschool thrashings, can you Sgt. Shultz ????
upload_2017-6-19_17-53-20.jpeg :heh:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love for the NEvPIT to become a rivalry... But that would require the Steelers to at least beat the Patriots every once in a while. If you called it a rivalry now, then its only based off pure jealousy.

1. Steelers vs. Ravens ... Probably the purest form of a rivalry in today's NFL. The hate runs deep, but underneath it all is nothing but respect for one another. Classic smashmouth football. For both teams, this is like having 2 super bowls every season.

2. Steelers vs. Bengals ... I don't really like to call this a rivalry because it's become more about vengeance than football, which is sad to watch. And it was spurred by the hatred of 2 douchebags that don't even deserve the recognition. If these 2 teams get back to respecting each other and focusing on football then it will become a good rivalry again. Until then, fuck Mike Brown & Marvin Lewis and their no-standard work ethics. Quit making excuses for the piles of shit in your lawn and go clean that shit up...

HM: Steelers vs. Raiders ... An old rivalry soon to be renewed. Really sad these 2 teams won't face off this season. Could have had the potential to be a great game. Here's to next year...

I could see Steelers/Raiders match up in the playoffs.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't include Giants/Redskins in a list of next great rivalries when it has already been a great rivalry through most of my lifetime.

Out of all the Skins rivals I've always hated The G-Nats the most.

For some reason I feel The Rams and 49ers might develop a fierce feud?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so I saw this article show up online today with the game being tomorrow and thought WTF how can a Saints/Falcons game be considered the best rivalry in the NFL. I mean within the division they have not really been all the competitive for very long. Maybe 5 or 6 times over the last 15 years have both of these teams been winning anything or go deep into the playoffs.

Am I missing something here or is the writer of this article just showing his huge homerism?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dat-vs-brotherhood-saints-vs-falcons-nfls-best-rivalry-060941306.html

Who Dat vs. The Brotherhood: Saints vs. Falcons, the NFL's best rivalry

What happens when you cross the fervent, seething passion of college football with the relentless multi-state geographic reach of the NFL? You get the down-south family brawl that is the Atlanta FalconsNew Orleans Saints rivalry. The two teams meet Thursday for their first-ever Thanksgiving matchup, and when they do, the nation will get an up-close look at the best rivalry in the NFL.

Yeah, we see you, Bears-Packers. We know you’re trying, Raiders-Broncos. We applaud the effort, Cowboys-Redskins. But if your idea of a pro football rivalry is a bunch of guys in scarves and gloves bellowing at each other over tiny grills, or a crew of face-painted cosplayers with the tags still visible on their Spirit Halloween store costumes, it’s time for some education. Where most NFL rivalries have all the passion of a corporate scuffle – do you really have a stake in Coke vs. Pepsi or Apple vs. Google? – Falcons-Saints is pure, visceral, sweaty hatred, hotter than Tabasco in July, rage and jealousy and more rage, all set to a funky, thundering backbeat.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so I saw this article show up online today with the game being tomorrow and thought WTF how can a Saints/Falcons game be considered the best rivalry in the NFL. I mean within the division they have not really been all the competitive for very long. Maybe 5 or 6 times over the last 15 years have both of these teams been winning anything or go deep into the playoffs.

Am I missing something here or is the writer of this article just showing his huge homerism?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dat-vs-brotherhood-saints-vs-falcons-nfls-best-rivalry-060941306.html

Who Dat vs. The Brotherhood: Saints vs. Falcons, the NFL's best rivalry

What happens when you cross the fervent, seething passion of college football with the relentless multi-state geographic reach of the NFL? You get the down-south family brawl that is the Atlanta FalconsNew Orleans Saints rivalry. The two teams meet Thursday for their first-ever Thanksgiving matchup, and when they do, the nation will get an up-close look at the best rivalry in the NFL.

Yeah, we see you, Bears-Packers. We know you’re trying, Raiders-Broncos. We applaud the effort, Cowboys-Redskins. But if your idea of a pro football rivalry is a bunch of guys in scarves and gloves bellowing at each other over tiny grills, or a crew of face-painted cosplayers with the tags still visible on their Spirit Halloween store costumes, it’s time for some education. Where most NFL rivalries have all the passion of a corporate scuffle – do you really have a stake in Coke vs. Pepsi or Apple vs. Google? – Falcons-Saints is pure, visceral, sweaty hatred, hotter than Tabasco in July, rage and jealousy and more rage, all set to a funky, thundering backbeat.
Yeah that guy tried too hard to sell that.