• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next 3 games

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh, that Carle 'assist' hurt to watch - thought we still might scrounge something. But for me, might as well just look forward now - go to the next game.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game really came down to goaltending... Bryz just was not on and Roloson was out of this world. Flyers offense produced a shit ton of chances. Flyers defense was a little shaky. It looked like TB got into Philly's head early on with those two quick goals in the beginning (one being a SHG). Bryz is so hot and cold... Looks like Bobsky is starting the next game.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There went the chances at winning the division...

Good lord, what the fuck happened last night? I have it taped, but now that I've seen the result, it's going to be tough for me to watch.

I know Tampa is one of those teams we frequently struggle against and it's happened yet again.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lord, what the fuck happened last night? I have it taped, but now that I've seen the result, it's going to be tough for me to watch.

I know Tampa is one of those teams we frequently struggle against and it's happened yet again.

I still have faith we can beat Pitt twice and the rags once we are right there.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

honestly it was pure domination from the flyers.. roloson stood on his head and the bolts made the flyers pay for every single mistake they made (they had 4, the entire game)

pretty much have to win 6 straight to have a shot at it.. but the hopes for the division were slim going in to last night too.. the focus should be on getting 4th, but that will also be difficult

i told you guys the flyers were getting 5th. back in august. haha

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey if we get 2 losses from pitt and rangers tonight we are still in this! haha

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roloson had 35 stops, same as Clemmensen last week. Must be some anti-flyer juice in the water down in florida.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game really came down to goaltending... Bryz just was not on and Roloson was out of this world. Flyers offense produced a shit ton of chances. Flyers defense was a little shaky. It looked like TB got into Philly's head early on with those two quick goals in the beginning (one being a SHG). Bryz is so hot and cold... Looks like Bobsky is starting the next game.

This game came down to goaltending, but Bryz wasn't the problem, he had no chance on any of the goals. Flyers D is having huge breakdowns right now, wtf is up with all the breakaways? Roloson stole the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game came down to goaltending, but Bryz wasn't the problem, he had no chance on any of the goals. Flyers D is having huge breakdowns right now, wtf is up with all the breakaways? Roloson stole the game.

Bunch of breakaways and 2-on-1s in Saturday game, too. That's something that should be addressable, though.