• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked:

Two in one day!

Hey, 757, remember when this was a place for you me and Cobrabit to complain about Newsome!

Nice to have you both! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find us?

I hope you like the place and spread the word to your fiends!

yep, we were definitely a minority over here after the jump from disney, how many hokies do we have now? good to see so many people finding us

hokieone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
camfantasy directed me to this board. I came and checked it out and signed up. I like the conversation without the crap that goes along with it on so many boards, plus this does not look infested with realignment rehashes every other thread.

Gawd, I am at the point of hating those with a passion!
:deadhorse::deadhorse:

hokieone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokie1 is a good dude. I sent him and a couple other of my buddies from over there an invite last night. Hopefully they will come join the club too. Welcome to our little home away from home thar Hokie1!

Thanks for the link, cam, and the compliment. I responded via private mail until I realized you didn't take it, so I thought I would thank you here. I had begun to not frequent scout as much as I used to.

There are a lot of the newer VT fans over there that have known nothing but 9-10 win seasons and that is what they expect. Nothing wrong with that except it isn't realistic, and I tend to be a pragmatic type. I didn't see the collapse we had this year coming to the extent it did, but I did see the 10 win streak ending. But like so many older VT fans, I remember the wasteland that was VT football before Beamer arrived.

But in the end, this might be the darkest point before the light. I look for some big announcements out of Blacksburg in the next 7-10 days.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
camfantasy directed me to this board. I came and checked it out and signed up. I like the conversation without the crap that goes along with it on so many boards, plus this does not look infested with realignment rehashes every other thread.

Gawd, I am at the point of hating those with a passion!
:deadhorse::deadhorse:

Welcome aboard! Good to have you

#Pep4VT #VT2SEC #GODSCONFERENCE

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard! Good to have you

#Pep4VT #VT2SEC #GODSCONFERENCE

Speaking of Matt, has anyone seen him lately? Feels like it's been a long time since I've seen any of his posts.

redlegs@hokies

Trout Fishing Aficionado
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey fellow hokies, i've been a lurker for a little while and just wanted to introduce myself and thank all the posters who provide the awesome VT info.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT taking over the hoop!

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of Matt, has anyone seen him lately? Feels like it's been a long time since I've seen any of his posts.
He's too busy in hotlanta frequenting sec titty bars and whoring around at sec schools lke Florida :) ... He will reappear on the first week of August with a hearty #fuckbama