• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New York Islanders at Philadelphia Flyers 11/23/13 | 7:00pm

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They were popping up here and ther when they looked like dog shit at the beginning, no one wanted to get rid of him but when people wanted change his name(expendible due to contract I guess, Im just guessing) along with Cooter & B Schenn's names always got brought up. It's all water under the bridge now as he isn't going anywhere anytime soon because of his performance thus far, he's defied all the odds his whole career and has prospered and he is playing with alot of confidence now.

ha yeah as a recent addition to this board you will notice that when things are bad you will get guys on here that never show up and claim that the whole team needs to be blown up. yet when the team is winning, you never hear from these guys. i don't understand it.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha yeah as a recent addition to this board you will notice that when things are bad you will get guys on here that never show up and claim that the whole team needs to be blown up. yet when the team is winning, you never hear from these guys. i don't understand it.

It's simple, its panic, something philly fans are known for, we are so Cup starved that we make a mountain out of a mole hill and can never see the full picture, tunnel vision if you will, been there dont that.