• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New to board

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yer a Gump & a Cowbell U fan. Makes total sense. lollllll
Ok then if you resort to name calling then youre a Catholic perv.... We all know the catholic church's reputation and its not a good one.

Anyways thank you to those who welcomed me, I am glad to be on this board. Sorry if my writing is not the best, feel free to correct me but I hope to be a valuable contributor to this board.

Roll Tide!

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello

I used to be on secrant.com but they are mean over there and banned me.

Anyone else on or used to be on secrant?

Thanks,
FandyFuddPackler

Just mind your Ps and Qs for a few posts, then have at it :suds:

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello

I used to be on secrant.com but they are mean over there and banned me.

Anyone else on or used to be on secrant?

Thanks,
FandyFuddPackler
need a safespace?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incase anyone else posted on secrant or still posts there, you may remember some one or some body decided to impersonate my account name. My name there is (was) FandyPackler but then some one decided to get real smart and mock me with new accounts called FandyPackler2 and Fandy Packler8 or PackleFandy8 or something of that sort. It made me upset and when I called them out they made fun of me and it was not nice. After that the admins there banned me because they thought I was making all these accounts.

Some one has been imposterating me..

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then if you resort to name calling then youre a Catholic perv.... We all know the catholic church's reputation and its not a good one.

Anyways thank you to those who welcomed me, I am glad to be on this board. Sorry if my writing is not the best, feel free to correct me but I hope to be a valuable contributor to this board.

Roll Tide!
Yer tryin too hard, alt. lmao

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roll Tide!
giphy.gif

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incase anyone else posted on secrant or still posts there, you may remember some one or some body decided to impersonate my account name. My name there is (was) FandyPackler but then some one decided to get real smart and mock me with new accounts called FandyPackler2 and Fandy Packler8 or PackleFandy8 or something of that sort. It made me upset and when I called them out they made fun of me and it was not nice. After that the admins there banned me because they thought I was making all these accounts.

Where's @Winged_Wheel88 … for the "Gladiators"? :heh:

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here’s a helpful tip:

Nobody gives a shit

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you haha. I am glad you are enjoying my first thread. I will not make anymore threads for some time because I am new and I really dont want to get banned from this board.

Thanks

If this is legit, you’re fucked. Find a safe space here and don’t venture out.

Thoughts and prayers