• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new rumors

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfffffffffft!!!!! lol That's gold man!! :)

Hey -- I could use some help "over there" landing a couple of those guys to bring here.

Back me up in the "road uniforms", "timmay thomas' and of course the "calling all regs'" threads, will ya?

I sent messages to almost everyone of them but they haven't responded yet.

Killadelphia, Woot, avengershockkey and others are playing hard ball for whatever reason. lol Thx!

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow i have almost no hope for the draft.

according to tim p the flyers have been talking about tim thomas. also, if they sign hamhuis they most likely can not sign coburn and they might go with leighton.

also, apparently there have been rumors about bernier and quick and homer will not move carter.

so if this is true, homer is unable to give up one of the many goal scorers we have to improve our goaltending and give us room to improve our defense and instead wants to sign thomas which would not be an upgrade in goal and we would have to get rid of coburn to get? if this is true then homer is a moron.

cjs182848

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know man, I'm really nervous about tomorrow. I'll be checking my phone at work all day. If we get Thomas my weekend will be shot.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think they will either do something like that or do nothing and just go with leighton. i was hopeful about the draft. not anymore.