• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Pro bowl format....

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still doesn't seem to interest me to spend time watching.

Get rid of it or put in a skills competition.

I guess it would depend on what skills it was, but all the skills in the NBA All-Star game are not really that popular, except the dunk contest. And even then, 10s are given out too easily. I could see a skills competition falling flatter than the Pro Bowl game. But that's just my opinion. I have heard of others suggest this.

Darth_Tom

a.k.a. theseeker88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it would depend on what skills it was, but all the skills in the NBA All-Star game are not really that popular, except the dunk contest. And even then, 10s are given out too easily. I could see a skills competition falling flatter than the Pro Bowl game. But that's just my opinion. I have heard of others suggest this.

Even a skills competition is better than the Pro Bowl game itself. In my opinion its just nothing more than just a thing to put on a hall of fame resume than anything else. As for the skills competition, it would just be more of an offensive showcase than anything else. I still stand by just getting rid of the whole Pro Bowl game altogether.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems really bush league and corny. Very unprofessional. It will just add to the absurdity of the game. They should just do away with it all together if they are going to go this route.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it takes planning so make this probowl for the next open spot for a superbowl. Its better then this flag football thing they are going to try. its a joke.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Skill option. Put in the 40 yard dash- Be fun to see who is the fastest in the league with equipment on. Who can throw it the farthest, who can throw it the hardest. Have the FG Comp, have WR do a catching drill. There are so many things they can do for a skill challenge

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Skill option. Put in the 40 yard dash- Be fun to see who is the fastest in the league with equipment on. Who can throw it the farthest, who can throw it the hardest. Have the FG Comp, have WR do a catching drill. There are so many things they can do for a skill challenge

Well, if they had these, hopefully there would be an asterisk next to whoever wins it, as Kaepernick won't be there. Players on the two SB teams don't play.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if they had these, hopefully there would be an asterisk next to whoever wins it, as Kaepernick won't be there. Players on the two SB teams don't play.
Yep. I posted earlier that I think the Pro Bowl should be played well after the SB so all that were selected could enjoy it. How many 9ers and Ravens couldn't be there last season? It's pathetic ,really.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know it takes planning so make this probowl for the next open spot for a superbowl. Its better then this flag football thing they are going to try. its a joke.

And what do you tell the cities that are bidding on it? The cities that are putting millions of dollars into a presentation to show case what they have?

With Miami not getting stadium renos, how many AFC spots would actually get considered?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just sounds dumb as shit