• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New PPR League on Fantrax

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks @Bandit

overall i like my team....

i meant to give you a Defense list too... but didn't have the time... if i did, i would have ended up with the broncos... but if defense is my biggest complaint, then thats a win....

i hope that you didn't have too much difficulty with doing your draft and helping me..

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks @Bandit

overall i like my team....

i meant to give you a Defense list too... but didn't have the time... if i did, i would have ended up with the broncos... but if defense is my biggest complaint, then thats a win....

i hope that you didn't have too much difficulty with doing your draft and helping me..

It wasn't too bad. The biggest problem was after your list ran out figuring out who to draft because if I went strictly by ADP you would have ended up with all tight ends since the ADP doesn't take into account that you don't have to play a tight end. But I like George Kittle that late and Cordarrelle Patterson was actually farther down the list but I figured the upside was worth it as a WR6. And yeah the defense list would have been nice only because you wanted one earlier so there were a lot of them there still to choose from.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't too bad. The biggest problem was after your list ran out figuring out who to draft because if I went strictly by ADP you would have ended up with all tight ends since the ADP doesn't take into account that you don't have to play a tight end. But I like George Kittle that late and Cordarrelle Patterson was actually farther down the list but I figured the upside was worth it as a WR6. And yeah the defense list would have been nice only because you wanted one earlier so there were a lot of them there still to choose from.

Ill just trade Phily after they demolish Cleveland in week 1...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny that it was this draft that i like my team the BEST of all my drafts....

maybe going with the draft is NOT always the best route to take...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny that it was this draft that i like my team the BEST of all my drafts....
I think with 16 teams you really have to STRONGLY consider zigging when everyone else zags. ….

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well in that case, you're welcome. :suds:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star_Wars_Draft.jpg

So I'll do this. Why Not.

QB - Andrew Luck (101) and Phillip Rivers (124) - I actually took them back-to-back and the reason I did that was that with 16 teams if I waited too long to get a backup then I would be screwed if Luck really isn't ready. I honestly had Rivers and Luck the same place on my list and I decided that I was happy enough with my starters to pull the trigger that way.

RB - David Johnson (5), Matt Breida (92), Adrian Peterson (156), Theo Riddick (165) - Was thrilled that David Johnson made it all the way to 5 and actually Leveon Bell did as well and he went 6th. If you're interested it went Gurley, Zeke, Kamara, Hopkins with the first 4. After that, since we only have to start one running back, I waited longer than I ever had in any draft to get another one and I was happy to get Breida with pick 92. At the worst he's still going to be the 3rd down back and catch a lot of passes. Waited until pick 156 for my 3rd running back (I never thought I would type that, LOL) and I got Adrian Peterson who isn't that much with the PPR, but he is a starting running back on a decent offense in round 10 so I'll take it. Went with Theo Riddick as a pass catcher in the 11th also and I'm very happy with the running backs I ended up especially since I didn't use high picks on them.

WR/TE - Stefon Diggs (28), Amari Cooper (37), Chris Hogan (60), Emmanuel Sanders (69), David Njoku (188), Geronimo Allison (197), Austin Seferian-Jenkins (252) - Keep in mind that you don't have to start a tight end as it is all WR/TE or RB/WR/TE flexes, but I went with four straight receivers since it is full point PPR and I am happy with the four I got in Diggs, Cooper, Hogan, and Sanders. And getting Njoku in the 12th round I thought was a steal at that point. Allison was really in case they do end up trading Cobb and I like Austin Seferian-Jenkins this year.

IDP - Try to get Alec Ogletree (229) in all my leagues this year as I think he will be a tackling monster.

D/ST - Chargers (133) because they were next on my list and I didn't want to wait too long to draft one because I didn't want somebody ranked from 12-16 as my defense.

K - Robbie Gould (220) strictly because his bye week is 11 and both bye week 12 guys were already gone.

Overall I really like this team. I was most surprised that the three late running backs I drafted fell as far as they did especially Breida in full point PPR, but Peterson and Riddick were great value too, so I will have a lot of options for those flexes each week. Oh yeah, and there's like nothing on waivers especially at quarterback as 29 quarterbacks were drafted.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my team

QB- Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky

RB- Leonard Forunette, Royce Freeman, Isiah Crowell, James Conor

WR/TE- Demaryous thomas, Corey Davis, Robby Anderson, Anthony Miller, George Kittle, Cordarelle Patterson

D/ST- Eagles and Packers

K- Will Lutz

IDP-
Wesley Woodyard

I was absent for the draft but sent lists and directions to Bandit... He followed it to the T... But i ran out of players on my list.. Players in Red were the players not on my lists...

I didn't give him a list for Kickers, D/ST, IDP, or QB2, just said go by ADP...

I dont especially like the players i got in red(except for kicker), but it was my fault... Hopefully i can make trades to get the bench i want...

I am a newb for IDP, probably should have attempted to get a better one by instructing Bandit to draft one earlier....

My starters though, I love... Very high on this team...

And hopefully i can make trades to get the bench i wanted... Hopefully Kittle does something right away...

Players i missed on that i COULD have gotten- Wanted Courtland Sutton(but he was not on my list)- with Thomas, Sutton would have been a handcuff... But that is ok in a league this deep....

i wanted 2 defenses, but forgot to give a list... where i instructed bandit to take a defense, i would have taken the Broncos defense. But this could be a blessing in disguise since The eagles have a much better week one matchup...

My second defense seems to be droppable... very surprised not many owners took 2 defenses... still want 2 defenses, but i think i can do better than the packers... even if i just look at when my bye week is, and take the best team then....

Overall i am very Happy with this team... I do wish i was around for it, might have made different moves even from my list and instructions...- like i did with the first pick, which was the only pick i made myself, my list had Kareem Hunt over Fournette, but i chose fournette over Hunt...

I could have done that again...Probably would have...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked 14th

QB - Jimmy G. (7) and Derek Carr (10). I thought about grabbing 3, but it dried up, so I decided against it. I think Carr bounces back a bit and hopefully, Garoppolo keeps his momentum up from the end of last season. I thought about taking 2 on that turn, but I have done that in a couple of mocks and not liked what happened next. I would have sacrificed Sterling Sheppard for either Goff or Mariota. I guess we will see if it was worth it. I almost grabbed Wilson in the 4th. He was 4th on my list with 4 picks to go and 2 of my targets went. ARob was left, so I went with the WR.

RB - Kareem Hunt (1), Duke Johnson (6), Aaron Jones (9), Jordan Wilkins (11), Spencer Ware (12). I was pretty pleased that Hunt fell to me. Since you only start one RB, like Bandit, I loaded up on WRs before picking my 2nd. I like Duke, especially in this format. He was pretty consistently in double figures last season and Hyde and Chubb aren't really going to push him in his role as 3rd down back. Aaron Jones has a shot to win the job after he sits out 2 games and Jordan Wilkins has a chance to take the job and literally run with it. Ware locks up my first round investment.

WR/TE - Davante Adams (2), Golden Taint (3), Allen Robinson (4), Sammy Watkins (5), Sterling Shepard (8), Christian Kirk (13). We can start 5, so why not load up on them in a 16 man league. I know they are the easiest to find, but there's a lot of upside in this group as a whole. I didn't grab a TE. I was close a couple times, but I decided against it.

IDP - LB Eric Kendricks (14). Solid IDP. I thought I may get someone a tad bit higher, especially when I saw their rankings, but I can't complain about it.

DEF - Atlanta (16) - Went back and forth between them and Tennessee. I figure it may be tough to stream with 16 teams, so I may as well try to get a team with a decent pass rush and a solid secondary.

K - Matt Prater (15) - He's in the top half of kickers. Boots them from over 50, which I think we get bonus points for.

I'm pretty happy with what I got, especially given the circumstances of being kind of busy at work through most of the draft. I plugged it into fantasy pros and I am in the middle of the pack. I think it's a little better than that, but I guess we will see. The clever Star Wars referenced Golfislife team is number one in their rankings.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe would be proud of me, i drafted Anthony miller in ALL my money leagues... and then a couple others...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a newb for IDP, probably should have attempted to get a better one by instructing Bandit to draft one earlier....

Honestly it doesn't make that much difference. IDP's are really no different than kickers when you are only playing one in that the difference between the best and the 17th is probably going to be less than one point per game. You're looking for a linebacker that makes a lot of tackles. No other position is going to be able to make up the difference in tackles that a linebacker gets.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Bandit

What was the deal with Dion Lewis? I saw he was available and put in a claim for him, but didn't see it on the transactions where he got picked up.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Bandit

What was the deal with Dion Lewis? I saw he was available and put in a claim for him, but didn't see it on the transactions where he got picked up.

Just looking at what happened... Looks like golfguy meant to drop Dion Jones, but dropped Dion Lewis... so Bandit let him get him back...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Bandit

The guy dropped him by mistake when he dropped Delanie Walker. He texted me right after he did it. I wouldn't have let him drop Dion Lewis anyway, but that's what happened.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy dropped him by mistake when he dropped Delanie Walker. He texted me right after he did it. I wouldn't have let him drop Dion Lewis anyway, but that's what happened.
I never saw him get dropped. I just saw that he was available when I was looking. Sounds fair. I would still call him a dumbass, though.