• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Monday Night Football Crew

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought it was impressive. To me, it means he did his homework during the week looking at film of the teams he was covering.
I figured he was braking some long standing unwritten rule. After all, they're all former players/coaches.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id really like to see ryan clark and orlovsky on there......they're both good

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it. I’ll do play by play for cheap and Jeff Ross can roast the shit out of the losing team on color commentary.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured he was braking some long standing unwritten rule. After all, they're all former players/coaches.

Yeah, I find it annoying when he does that. Once or twice a game is okay, but it seems to be his "trademark" move.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booger analysis: "I was let go from Monday Night Football. That means, when it's Monday, and you turn on the football game on your TV, you won't hear me now. Back to you."

tuesday-hot-clicks-booger-mcfarland-espn-odell-beckham-bathroompng.jpg

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id really like to see ryan clark and orlovsky on there......they're both good
Did you watch orlovsky and pat mcafee go at it during the national championship? Was better than the normal coverage. Odell drunk as fuck running up on mcafee and talking to him live.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch orlovsky and pat mcafee go at it during the national championship? Was better than the normal coverage. Odell drunk as fuck running up on mcafee and talking to him live.
lol diva odell. But yeah i do vaguely remember that. But i cant remember was mcafee sideline or booth.

orlovsky is very good. Good insight, good personality, argues just the right amount and with good points. Hes really good to listen to IMHO, i love when hes on with max and stephen A, and he demolishes them.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MNF starts too late and ends too late on the east coast. Fuck 'em. I don't care who plays in night games. I never watch them.

I normally can get thru the 1st half, but I don't remember the last time I watched a MNF game in it's entirety if the Steelers were not playing. With the NFL game pass I can watch the whole game the next morning in 45 mins.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol diva odell. But yeah i do vaguely remember that. But i cant remember was mcafee sideline or booth.

orlovsky is very good. Good insight, good personality, argues just the right amount and with good points. Hes really good to listen to IMHO, i love when hes on with max and stephen A, and he demolishes them.
Dan and Pat were both on the sideline. Opposite sidelines, Pat had LSU side, Dan had Clemson. So the whole game they are running up and down the sideline. Dan doing his best Tony Romo impression breaking down plays and shit. Pat getting super excited about kicks and punts and making comments about what the referees are doing. All the while talking shit to each other from across the sidelines. It was light hearted and much more entertaining than boring ass shit we are used to. I want to drink a beer and be entertained, some banter and puns and stupid jokes are cool with me. It doesn’t take away from the game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan and Pat were both on the sideline. Opposite sidelines, Pat had LSU side, Dan had Clemson. So the whole game they are running up and down the sideline. Dan doing his best Tony Romo impression breaking down plays and shit. Pat getting super excited about kicks and punts and making comments about what the referees are doing. All the while talking shit to each other from across the sidelines. It was light hearted and much more entertaining than boring ass shit we are used to. I want to drink a beer and be entertained, some banter and puns and stupid jokes are cool with me. It doesn’t take away from the game.
yeah, im for them, trust me, like i said, i really like ryan clark too

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back Howard Cosell.....just prop up his carcass and play old audio clips of him pontificating and orating at length.
Instant ratings bump!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally can get thru the 1st half, but I don't remember the last time I watched a MNF game in it's entirety if the Steelers were not playing. With the NFL game pass I can watch the whole game the next morning in 45 mins.
I also seldom watch MNF. If I have fantasy reasons to watch, I do with no sound. If it's a Cowboy MNF game, I turn down the sound and listen to the Cowboy radio broadcast

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also seldom watch MNF. If I have fantasy reasons to watch, I do with no sound. If it's a Cowboy MNF game, I turn down the sound and listen to the Cowboy radio broadcast

I prefer the local radio play by play as well...rarely listen to the TV feed. For Steelers it's online radio so the timing is actually pretty close to the TV broadcast.

With the Falcons it's the actual radio and it's the opposite...TV feed has a longer delay than the radio feed so I'm hearing it a good 2 or 3 seconds ahead of seeing it which doesn't bother me at all.

The only time I have the TV volume on is if I have friends over watching the game.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flicking that Booger was long over due

Yes. He was annoyingly bad. He seemed to want to comment on every damned thing whether what he said made sense or not. He knows the game too, because he made sharp comments as well. He just didn't know when to shut up.