• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Member Here

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a billinder33 user, if you try to PM it pulls his name up, but it says he doesn't have access to recieve private messages or has it blocked.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I remember him saying he was going to realgm

I watch over there and post periodically...... at best, he's extremely irregular in posting over there. Haven't seen anything from him there in a long, long time.

sjcecran

Sensei
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back

Look forward to discussing GSW hoops with you guys again. Been lurking from time to time on various boards but have mostly been on hiatus.

Great season coming up. Go Dubs! And yes, find my nemesis Billinder. And tell me Cazic does not post here, please.:gaah:

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look forward to discussing GSW hoops with you guys again. Been lurking from time to time on various boards but have mostly been on hiatus.

Great season coming up. Go Dubs! And yes, find my nemesis Billinder. And tell me Cazic does not post here, please.:gaah:

I was afraid of even saying that final name. Won't do so here for fear of invoking an evil spirit.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No worries, we have mods like Cam, Colin (I think), and maybe Heath(I think) that will keep trolls at bay. No problems round these parts, gentlemen.

On the Niners board we have mods like Ray and Clyde (who both post over here as well) that keep the trolling waaaaayyyy down.