• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Member Here

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see any other threads about this, so I'll start one.

Lifelong DUBS fan, been a Dubalcoholic for 30+ years, I've been trolling other boards for years, and since the "other one" shut down, I'm here to contribute. I'm sure there will be more activity on this board once Summer League and the Preseason get going.

Here's to great things for the Dubs :hope:

Lets keep the good vibes going, Peace.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see any other threads about this, so I'll start one.

Lifelong DUBS fan, been a Dubalcoholic for 30+ years, I've been trolling other boards for years, and since the "other one" shut down, I'm here to contribute. I'm sure there will be more activity on this board once Summer League and the Preseason get going.

Here's to great things for the Dubs :hope:

Lets keep the good vibes going, Peace.

Not sure why someone gave you the thumbs down. Perhaps there is something I don't know. Is it because you used the word trolling literally?

The Warrior board on here has yet to catch its stride. Couple of excellent posters but not a lot of activity. Happy to see some new people coming over from Disney.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why someone gave you the thumbs down. Perhaps there is something I don't know. Is it because you used the word trolling literally?

The Warrior board on here has yet to catch its stride. Couple of excellent posters but not a lot of activity. Happy to see some new people coming over from Disney.

Haters going to hate, gives them something to do I suppose. I dunno.

Thanks for the welcome CC, hopefully I can bring some new energy to this board.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welcome, NBK...... I'll probably write a note encouraging others to come specifically here (from ESPN). While there aren't a lot of folks on this board, the majority were periodic (or more often) posters on the ESPN board at one time. I'm probably going to make this and RealGM my home.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember both Chuck and NBK from the Disney days. Both are respectful and knowledgeable posters. Glad you made the trek over.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember both Chuck and NBK from the Disney days. Both are respectful and knowledgeable posters. Glad you made the trek over.

Me Knowledgeable? That's Unpossible,

But Seriously, thanks for nice words, we all have our opinions, no one is really "right" unless we are talking about bad La Tax's contract really was in the end, glad he's gone.

Cheers,

:suds:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome guys. Hoping the new influx helps with some of the discussions around here. Love talking Warriors basketball and always enjoy banter about the team.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NBK Lee,

Great seeing all the ESPN posters coming over. The 49er Board over at ESPN turned to crap and came over here earlier for Niner stuff but the ESPN Warriors Board has been really good and I will miss it. Hope everyone comes over.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try it out over here. I split my time between justbball before they merged with the now empty board and ESPN which is shutting down. Good to see some familiar names over here. I thought about going with another monicker but this front office actually makes me hate Cohan even more, so it stays.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things I noticed over here... Can't edit posts (I'll have to be a little more diligent with my spelling). And there's some restriction on editing my profile and liking other posts for some reason. How soon after joining will some or all of those capabilities be enabled?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things I noticed over here... Can't edit posts (I'll have to be a little more diligent with my spelling). And there's some restriction on editing my profile and liking other posts for some reason. How soon after joining will some or all of those capabilities be enabled?

Those questions can be directed to HammerDown. If he doesn't answer it in this thread, try a PM or the General Baseball Board.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you NBK. I hope to continue our opinions and conversations from the ESPN board.
This site seems pretty good already....

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you NBK. I hope to continue our opinions and conversations from the ESPN board.
This site seems pretty good already....

Word,

Good to see familiar faces, seems like we were just turning the corner with the Dubs, and they decided to shut things down over there.

Here's to this site never going away :yahoo:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NBK Lee,

Great seeing all the ESPN posters coming over. The 49er Board over at ESPN turned to crap and came over here earlier for Niner stuff but the ESPN Warriors Board has been really good and I will miss it. Hope everyone comes over.

Sup 65? I don't want to go overboard in promoting this site on other boards, but I've mentioned it to a few people over there.

SO who knows, maybe folks will gradually come over and join the rest of us here.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been hired by Blue Man Hoop and my first album drops tomorrow... En Fuego Man lives!

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, you bastids thought you were rid of me, but I'm BACK! Seriously, good to dump that ESPN board and their proprietary 1998 web tech once and for all. Still a darned long time until training camp, I foresee a lot of off the rails boredom-fueled threads. So now, we wait.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, you bastids thought you were rid of me, but I'm BACK! Seriously, good to dump that ESPN board and their proprietary 1998 web tech once and for all. Still a darned long time until training camp, I foresee a lot of off the rails boredom-fueled threads. So now, we wait.

Nice to see your handle, so money. I always thought the GSW board was one of the few Disney spots with consistently reasonable posters. Of course, a taste of winning will change all of that. ;) Now, where is Billinder?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once an addict, always an addict?

No telling what's going to happen, I see Shaff migrated over aswell :laugh3:

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice to see your handle, so money. I always thought the GSW board was one of the few Disney spots with consistently reasonable posters. Of course, a taste of winning will change all of that. ;) Now, where is Billinder?

Anyone who finds Bilinder and convinces him to start posting here becomes my favorite poster for life.