• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new jets logo

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the Colors, and I'm indifferent about the logo. Hard to tell without a jersey. I hated the original jets' logo, so basically anything is an improvement.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame logo. I would rather have seen the old logo come back. If Quebec gets a team, they better bring back the old nords jerseys!!!

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame logo. I would rather have seen the old logo come back. If Quebec gets a team, they better bring back the old nords jerseys!!!

God no, not saying the old one was bad. But its a different franchise all together. That process is just as bad as the fans saying they wouldnt support the team unless they were called the Jets, after they begged and pleaded for a team to come back.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate it nearly as much as everyone else seems to. It could've been a lot worse, and I like the color scheme, could lead to some nice looking jersey's if done properly. I'll have to wait for the finished product to decide.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate it nearly as much as everyone else seems to. It could've been a lot worse, and I like the color scheme, could lead to some nice looking jersey's if done properly. I'll have to wait for the finished product to decide.

Same for me. They have a good color scheme going, so if they do it right the logo could be fine.