• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New England Patriots @ Baltimore Ravens

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about our chances going into the future. Beating a QB on the level Flacco was tonight with his injury shows literally nothing.

Also, some of Flacco's throws were there, but the DBs finally made some decent plays.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played OK. Better than the last week or two. Against just a healthy flacco with all else equal that game doesn't looks like that.

They definitely didn't play at the level they should be at to be in position to win a Super Bowl. They could fix that, maybe, but it better be soon.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would'nt get to excited about tonight's win. They should have takenn care of business last week vs Miami and then they would be a 1# seed with a week to go and possibly having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Then Miami gets whacked by Buffalo, so who knows

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played OK. Better than the last week or two. Against just a healthy flacco with all else equal that game doesn't looks like that.

They definitely didn't play at the level they should be at to be in position to win a Super Bowl. They could fix that, maybe, but it better be soon.

Well the SB seems to be a lofty expectation at this point. The team delivered with guts and finally played harder than the tough Ravens. Great win for the Pats, statement game.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the SB seems to be a lofty expectation at this point. The team delivered with guts and finally played harder than the tough Ravens. Great win for the Pats, statement game.

Dont get me wrong they win out and they have a #2 seed so tonight's victory was big, but they did squat in 3rd Q . need to kill when smell blood

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the standard with Brady and Belichick. Anything less is a lost season.

Yes, they are built fairly well for the future, and yes, injuries have been worse than brutal this year. But they're still the 2 seed in the AFC and need to step up their play to capitalize on that.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would'nt get to excited about tonight's win. They should have takenn care of business last week vs Miami and then they would be a 1# seed with a week to go and possibly having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Then Miami gets whacked by Buffalo, so who knows

If the Pats beat the Bills and the Broncos lose against the Raiders (highly unlikely), Pats get HFA I think. Wouldn't that be something.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pats beat the Bills and the Broncos lose against the Raiders (highly unlikely), Pats get HFA I think. Wouldn't that be something.

Sure it would be something ,but you have to take care of your own business.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it would be something ,but you have to take care of your own business.

Miami played very well against the Pats last week and the Bills played even better against the Phins today, I watched the game, they crushed Miami.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami played very well against the Pats last week and the Bills played even better against the Phins today, I watched the game, they crushed Miami.

I did'nt watch the game, watched Broncos but saw Miami laid a goose egg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did'nt watch the game, watched Broncos but saw Miami laid a goose egg

More than a goose egg, Bills played lights out all game. Hope that expended some of their energy, looking toward next week. There were good throws by Tannehill dropped passes by the Miami receivers, but would not have made a difference. Dolphins got owned today.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got the snot beat out of us and Joe should not have been in there in the shape he was in....At least not not every down....But we have a problem on offense and it's called Caldwell....He's a buffoon, and needs to go back to the sandlot where he belongs....We are still in the hunt, and maybe we get a chance to pay them back, if we can get some competent refs in the game....Those guys looked like the subs...:lol:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got the snot beat out of us and Joe should not have been in there in the shape he was in....At least not not every down....But we have a problem on offense and it's called Caldwell....He's a buffoon, and needs to go back to the sandlot where he belongs....We are still in the hunt, and maybe we get a chance to pay them back, if we can get some competent refs in the game....Those guys looked like the subs...:lol:
Oldfools, are you REALLY going to come in here and blame the refs? That would be called snivelling, no?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not blaming the refs. Just pointing out that they were terrible.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs were pretty bad, for both teams, in the game. They called a bunch of phantom stuff and actually withdrew at least two penalties. Did not know they could call a penalty and then retract it, is this a new rule?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs were pretty bad, for both teams, in the game. They called a bunch of phantom stuff and actually withdrew at least two penalties. Did not know they could call a penalty and then retract it, is this a new rule?

No, Dude. It's not new. They have been picking up flags for awhile now. Does not happen very often. This IS the first year I have seen them pick up a flag on a correct call. (pass interference on Gronkowski in Panthers game)

I agreed with most of the calls today. I thought they did a better job than I have seen in awhile. That does not intend to mean they got ALL the calls correct.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Dude. It's not new. They have been picking up flags for awhile now. Does not happen very often. This IS the first year I have seen them pick up a flag on a correct call. (pass interference on Gronkowski in Panthers game)

I agreed with most of the calls today. I thought they did a better job than I have seen in awhile. That does not intend to mean they got ALL the calls correct.....

I dunno, there was a period of several minutes where it was one penalty after another, for both teams. The Pats had three in a row for holding I think which made it 1st and 30. It took forever to get the game going again. It seemed the refs were trying to make up for previous shitty calls. I was a little buzzed by half time, so my memory could be off, usually is :)

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mankins on CCSN "those guys always think they are better than us".

:lol: