• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New developments in my league

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of people showed up on the discussion in the league today upon getting the notification. Well, AP is now NOT being kept(over Manning, go figure) so now there is yet another rb to add to the list of Lacy, Lynch, Foster, Bell, Ball, and Bernard. If I get the first pick, I might trade Rodgers for a top WR, but will have to go for RG3 in rd 4 because I just believe people in this league are going to jump on QBs and I do not want to be without a quality one. I don't know if I could afford to give up Rodgers for Megatron or Green if I have Bell or Ball as my RB1.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Murray is available.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of people showed up on the discussion in the league today upon getting the notification. Well, AP is now NOT being kept(over Manning, go figure) so now there is yet another rb to add to the list of Lacy, Lynch, Foster, Bell, Ball, and Bernard. If I get the first pick, I might trade Rodgers for a top WR, but will have to go for RG3 in rd 4 because I just believe people in this league are going to jump on QBs and I do not want to be without a quality one. I don't know if I could afford to give up Rodgers for Megatron or Green if I have Bell or Ball as my RB1.

If I were you, I would keep Bell, draft the best RB (preferably Lacy) and then be the last one in your league to take a QB. The 12th QB could be Wilson, Romo, Kaepernick, etc.

I bet your team ends up much better overall if you do not reach for RG3 or keep Rodgers. I like both QBs, but it is better to wait unless you get a crazy value. Reaching for RG3 in the 4th could kill your team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to have the best team?

Learn to zig when others zag. If everyone in your league goes QB crazy, then great. Let them. Do not try to beat the rush. While they reach for that QB they covet, you are scooping up RBs and WRs.

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to have the best team?

Learn to zig when others zag. If everyone in your league goes QB crazy, then great. Let them. Do not try to beat the rush. While they reach for that QB they covet, you are scooping up RBs and WRs.

Hard to do since you see them all going off the board but it's the way to go if you have the patience for this approach

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to do since you see them all going off the board but it's the way to go if you have the patience for this approach

Ahh yes, but if you can resist that temptation, then you can wait even longer to get that guy, as most other teams now have their guy. Love it when things work out like that.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, you could start out with the best 1-2 RB punch in the league and there will still be enough WR's to grab later on.......................

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Charles to the list of available RBs. I really do not need to keep Bell. I'm playing in a league with morons. This guy wants Gronk over Lacy and JC.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Charles to the list of available RBs. I really do not need to keep Bell. I'm playing in a league with morons. This guy wants Gronk over Lacy and JC.

Theta a saying about cookware in there somewhere but I can't recall how it goes now

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never noticed if you answered this but do you have to keep a player or can you throw them all back in?