• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New DE

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steet FAs have already begun. Ken Boatright ex Seahawk signed today- 6'4 253. I have been saying all training camp that the defense will improve. I just keep waiting for somebody to start showing up consistently . It hasnt happened yet. I think the DBs are the strongest group right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steet FAs have already begun. Ken Boatright ex Seahawk signed today- 6'4 253. I have been saying all training camp that the defense will improve. I just keep waiting for somebody to start showing up consistently . It hasnt happened yet. I think the DBs are the strongest group right now.

Yet? Hasn't it been like 3 practices in pads? Anyway, why is it you think no one has shown up?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet? Hasn't it been like 3 practices in pads? Anyway, why is it you think no one has shown up?

Have you read anything about any defensive player having a good TC- besides 24 and 32. Im talking about consistent. Sure a Dlineman might have a good play here and there. Last yr it was all about how good Ware looked as well as Lee all over the place . The only thing consistent about these guys is that our offense is beating them badly.

Melton, granted he is coming off injury, is being manhandled daily by a rookie. Crawford had 1 good day but then goes unnoticed for a couple. The best DL so far has probably been a UDFA. The LBs- just not a lot said or written about them. I think it has been 5 paddded practices maybe 6

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you read anything about any defensive player having a good TC- besides 24 and 32. Im talking about consistent. Sure a Dlineman might have a good play here and there. Last yr it was all about how good Ware looked as well as Lee all over the place . The only thing consistent about these guys is that our offense is beating them badly.

Melton, granted he is coming off injury, is being manhandled daily by a rookie. Crawford had 1 good day but then goes unnoticed for a couple. The best DL so far has probably been a UDFA. The LBs- just not a lot said or written about them. I think it has been 5 paddded practices maybe 6

hopefully the DL is struggling because how bad ass our OL is. Which hopefully (the DL does scare me) accelerates the DL learning curve & makes them better (if their egos aren't crushed LOL) against other teams Lines. making them looking forward to games instead of practice (so it will be easier for them :) )

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt our OLine is mauling right now and one of the top units in the NFL. That has a lot to do with it. I would just love for a LB to start kicking ass everyday.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch , to make room for Boatright and another DE- Ojomo - WR - Ldamian Washington got released. I was hoping he could have played a couple of preseason games and caught someone elses eye.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you are making assumptions based on nothing. Because no one tweeted that They had a good day means little. Normally those are leading questions, like who surprised you today, etc. You need to stop hanging on every comment as if it means something. These are the same reporters who Make predictions about who will do what that often aren't even close. Wait until the preseason games and even then remember guys may be working on a particular thing and don't worry if they don't get 5 sacks a day. Every time you want to make assumptions about what the writers are saying about these guys remember what they were saying about T Smith last year. The only guy I'll worry about if I read bad things is Romo since we aren't sure if he is healthy or not. Melton hasn't played in how long and is coming off major surgery and so is Crawford. Give it a while before you go into panic mode.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not in panic mode. Im just being real here. You once told me you had twitter. Do you follow these guys? If it was one or two saying it then sure I wouldnt be too worried, but its all 20. This is my answer to your WR question as well. When the whole gang is saying the same thing, I really have no other choice to believe it. Then I watch it on Training Camp Live. When we run the football, there are many times the RB gets touched 15 yrds downfield, and thats if he gets touched at all. Its still really early, I get that and hopefully they will improve.

I wrote the first posts on this before JJT wrote his article today. I know JJT is one of those guys that is really pessimistic, but his article pretty much says the same thing.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not even in pads yet but I like what Phillys newspaper is doing. Everyday they list one player on the team that played the best and a write up on that player. It really keeps you informed on whom is playing well. Not that y'all give a shit but it's been, "The Eagles RBs", "Jordan Mathews", "Malcolm Jenkins" and "Nolan Carrol". Carroll is a backup CB we signed from Seattle who is looking like he might steal a starting CB position. Not that our starting CBs are that good.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not in panic mode. Im just being real here. You once told me you had twitter. Do you follow these guys? If it was one or two saying it then sure I wouldnt be too worried, but its all 20. This is my answer to your WR question as well. When the whole gang is saying the same thing, I really have no other choice to believe it. Then I watch it on Training Camp Live. When we run the football, there are many times the RB gets touched 15 yrds downfield, and thats if he gets touched at all. Its still really early, I get that and hopefully they will improve.

I wrote the first posts on this before JJT wrote his article today. I know JJT is one of those guys that is really pessimistic, but his article pretty much says the same thing.

I follow some and its not like i don't believe anything they say, But I go by what I see myself and I remember they just put pads on this week. I'll tell you what. You are worried about Crawford. Ask each of the 20 how he has done so far and I'll bet you aren't worried after you read their answers. Personally I'm just glad if he makes it through full practices at this point and learns the defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow some and its not like i don't believe anything they say, But I go by what I see myself and I remember they just put pads on this week. I'll tell you what. You are worried about Crawford. Ask each of the 20 how he has done so far and I'll bet you aren't worried after you read their answers. Personally I'm just glad if he makes it through full practices at this point and learns the defense.

I want to see Bass and the DT McClain get healthy too. They have been out most of the padded practices so far. Melton still is coming back from injury, so I expect him to get better. Gardners injuries are really jeopardizing his spot. I do think Coleman will make it. The Lawrence injury is obviously a tough one to swallow. Of course there is still Spencer and Okoye to think about as well as Brent even. Thats a lot of question marks. Crawford and Selvie are really the only sure ones I can think of that are ready.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch , to make room for Boatright and another DE- Ojomo - WR - Ldamian Washington got released. I was hoping he could have played a couple of preseason games and caught someone elses eye.

Too bad, kid was a nice feel good story. Maybe they released him early to give him a better chance to catch on with someone else. I wonder what odds any of these kids have of making the team unless we go 6 deep and I don't think we will

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad, kid was a nice feel good story. Maybe they released him early to give him a better chance to catch on with someone else. I wonder what odds any of these kids have of making the team unless we go 6 deep and I don't think we will

Well Washington was hurt in OTAs so that put him back some. I was really hoping he could play some. It was said when he signed that he had other offers for more money but wanted the Cowboys. That surprised me because we had 4 for sures all most and had drafted the 5th, not to mention Byrd who they had signed. I think Street becomes valuable if there were to be an injury to Dez or Williams. They need the size. When they stand side by side- Byrd actually looks like a TE compared to Street

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasington getting cut not a surprise. Bryant,Williams,Beasley,Harris are locks and Street was a draft pick so I think he sticks