• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NEW Coaches and AP polls 9/8

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking good.

My projected B1G champ Michigan is looking ok....

:behindsofa:

I'm down with that. Thought Michigan looked miles better than last year. QB might not be a threat to take it to the house every time he brings it down like Denard, but he can motor, and he throws a nice ball. Defense has looked Solid as well.

They haven't played anybody yet, but they also shut out both nobodies, so I like Wisky too. They have both looked better than Ohio.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down with that. Thought Michigan looked miles better than last year. QB might not be a threat to take it to the house every time he brings it down like Denard, but he can motor, and he throws a nice ball. Defense has looked Solid as well.

They haven't played anybody yet, but they also shut out both nobodies, so I like Wisky too. They have both looked better than Ohio.

That is so awesome that Gardener is wearing #98.

That looks so freaking weird that I actually like it.

GO Rusty Nails!!! :yahoo:

I am rooting for them this season outta the B1G

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky has a major test playing in 115 degree Tempe Saturday.

If they win that they are FOR REAL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I will never understand these polls... Just looking at my team, you lose to number 8 Clemson by 3 on the road and fall to 11, which is reasonable but too severe if you ask me. Then you beat number six SCAR the next week and only jump one spot? What exactly did Louisville or LSU show in their drummings of Eastern Kentucky and UAB to make people say, "These guys are the real deal."