• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Boise fans committed to coming to Sportshoopla.com then backed out saying it wasn't what was promised!

The SEC fans don't care they don't post outside of conference and when they do it's usually a poor team that no one cares about!

Texas fans will come but only if they get to set the rules and run 75% of the posts!

Notre Dame fans will come but only as long as they get an equal say in every other conferences post but won't commit to joining any discussion groups themselves!

University of Miami fans will come when they get out of jail!

OSU fas will come but only if everyone recognizes THEE and no one even mentions tattoos!

Maryland and Rutgers fans are having trouble finding where their boards are!

And UofM fans will come after they get done fixing and bitching about Rich Rod ruining their keyboards!

That's some good stuff right there. Well played sir.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Boise fans committed to coming to Sportshoopla.com then backed out saying it wasn't what was promised!

The SEC fans don't care they don't post outside of conference and when they do it's usually a poor team that no one cares about!

Texas fans will come but only if they get to set the rules and run 75% of the posts!

Notre Dame fans will come but only as long as they get an equal say in every other conferences post but won't commit to joining any discussion groups themselves!

OSU fas will come but only if everyone recognizes THEE and no one even mentions tattoos!

And UofM fans will come after they get done fixing and bitching about Rich Rod ruining their keyboards!

USC fans showed up, but our posts were vacated!! :becky:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahahahah I like it. And it is tOSU to you.

toxicavengr

Blunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion... but I say we leave personal attacks on SeeBS. This is a new site, start fresh... we have many good posters that are coming over and don't need to get tarnished right off the bat.

Plus my experience with these guys on this site is they like to cut up and are pretty liberal with their policies... however one thing that will get under their skin quickly is people infighting and getting personal.

Good debate is ok.. even if it gets heated... but personally attacking people probably won't be tolerated based on what I have seen so far. And it gives us all a bad name.

Also, put yourself in other people's shoes... there are people form many different backgrounds and ages on here. My mom is fighting stage 3 colon cancer right now. As mentioned above, other people's moms may no longer be with them. And although we all know this is a message board, it would probably be wise to refrain from certain statements..

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

But ellupo and I enjoy arguing and picking at each other so much! :lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That post will go down as a classic! :10:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys missed one...

USC fans will only come if their "daddy" is allowed to come too..

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought it was uncool to go one one site and encourage posters to go to a competing site? How about you go to CBS and post there?

Don't think it makes a difference anyway.....I tried to get on the BDPITL site and haven't been able to--phuque-em.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to make one for every major college team haha easily the post of the year

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna check it out. Great to see so many familiar names.