• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Board

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Like the New Board. A lot of Ranger Fans are moving over from ESPN. But its very inconsistent. I have checked other Team Boards and there are very few Posts on there. The Angels have almost none. Very Inconsistent from Team to Team.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Like the New Board. A lot of Ranger Fans are moving over from ESPN. But its very inconsistent. I have checked other Team Boards and there are very few Posts on there. The Angels have almost none. Very Inconsistent from Team to Team.

I noticed that too. I guess a lot of people are using the new espn board which I have no idea how because it's the worst message board going right now. It's way too slow for me. Maybe I have no patience, I don't know...I just know I can't stand it.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball fans were near non-existant here until the robustness happened.

I guess you could try to recruit other fan bases.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chances are a lot of them don't know there's a better option

you could try to recruit them but unless you know some of them they may not listen.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all that matters is ranger fans

we all have varying opinions as it is

we dont need some anti ranger hating homer anyway

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those guys make it more interesting, we need to bring some Angels, Yankees, Red Sox, and Tigers fans over here.