• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Avatar

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go CARDS!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get this party started. I get so pumped this time of year. On with the season already.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a fan of the Rams and in the same division as the Cards and actually living here in Phoenix, I get to see the Cards a lot if I want to go to the stadium. What I found very interesting about the Cards last year is that quietly Bruce Erhens, the HC, convinced me that he is quite the football master (especially on offense) and knows football way more than the pundits gave him credit for in his initial season as head coach.

He demonstrated some pretty ingenious offensive schemes that most folks did not know how to defend and I give him credit for the resurgence of Carson Palmer's career and the success of the Cards last year.

Granted, people have seen his work after last year so this year will be tougher, but I think Bruce has alot more up his sleeve. The Cards will be in the hunt in the now tough NFC West and it'll be fun to watch this year as well. Good fortune to you guys in 2014.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a fan of the Rams and in the same division as the Cards and actually living here in Phoenix, I get to see the Cards a lot if I want to go to the stadium. What I found very interesting about the Cards last year is that quietly Bruce Erhens, the HC, convinced me that he is quite the football master (especially on offense) and knows football way more than the pundits gave him credit for in his initial season as head coach.

He demonstrated some pretty ingenious offensive schemes that most folks did not know how to defend and I give him credit for the resurgence of Carson Palmer's career and the success of the Cards last year.

Granted, people have seen his work after last year so this year will be tougher, but I think Bruce has alot more up his sleeve. The Cards will be in the hunt in the now tough NFC West and it'll be fun to watch this year as well. Good fortune to you guys in 2014.

Last year Arians & Palmer did it with smoke n' mirrors. Meaning they had no offensive line. With Hulk at LT & our 2013 1st round pick who missed the entire season back at LG, this offense should be a lot more potent. Defense is what might take a minor step back Washington suspended for the season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the last name spelling correction Davis Mike. Yep, you are right about smoke and mirrors last year and they have fixed that part of their offense with O-Line additions. When Washington got suspended, I thought that would hurt the Cards but I think Arians will fill that piece to his defense as well. I expect surprising things from this Cards this year and it is going to be a competitive NFC West. I think whomever remains the most injury-free will take the division.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the last name spelling correction Davis Mike. Yep, you are right about smoke and mirrors last year and they have fixed that part of their offense with O-Line additions. When Washington got suspended, I thought that would hurt the Cards but I think Arians will fill that piece to his defense as well. I expect surprising things from this Cards this year and it is going to be a competitive NFC West. I think whomever remains the most injury-free will take the division.

I wasn't trying to correct you. I just assumed you were making a funny or something?

I think the offense will improve drastically from last season with the aforementioned changes, a full year in the offense, & Ellington with a year of experience & becoming the main RB for 2014. Easily a top 10 offense.

Defense can still be in the top 10 this season, but not top 6 like last year. The secondary will be much improved & we will have our pass rushing OLBs back this season after 3 of them missed most of the season. But ILB is now a major concern & that could offset all the additions & force the Def to take a step back.

Luckily we still have some cap space & good GM who isn't afraid to take a chance on a veteran who gets cut late in camp for $$ reasons like Abraham was last year.