• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nervous, Who Would You Rather See?

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only 18 and I have only experienced one playoff game that I can remember and that was in 2002 against the Giants and I was only 9 at the time so I don't remember too much. I have been waiting nine years for the Niners to make the playoffs and now that it is here I'm getting really nervous and excited for the game, I dont know if I will be able to sleep much these next 13 days. Not knowing who we are facing yet is a killer. I honestly think we can beat any of the possible opponents next round at home..
What team would you rather see next round. Saints, Giants, or Falcons??

Oh and he is a picture of me, my brother, girlfriend, dad, and John York at the game today.. The past 3 years I have talked to John, once in Indy in 2009, last year, and this year again.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 59

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm only 18 and I have only experienced one playoff game that I can remember and that was in 2002 against the Giants and I was only 9 at the time so I don't remember too much. I have been waiting nine years for the Niners to make the playoffs and now that it is here I'm getting really nervous and excited for the game, I dont know if I will be able to sleep much these next 13 days. Not knowing who we are facing yet is a killer. I honestly think we can beat any of the possible opponents next round at home..

Oh and he is a picture of me, my brother, girlfriend, dad, and John York at the game today.. The past 3 years I have talked to John, once in Indy in 2009, last year, and this year again.

Your Dad looks a little like Jack Del Rio...

I would want to see the Saints...Top Offense vs. Top Defense (Oh, and I think we can beat the Saints in SF ;) )

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Awesome picture! Well since Ive had a couple of saints fans in my ear the last two week telling me how sf isnt going anywhere in the playoffs, I want New Orleans. It would be awesome if the field was muddy and/or windy that day so we can see what Brees-puff can do in real weather conditions and not his dome. My guess is he'd look very average and Im very confident that we'd win that match-up as well.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Saints game would be fun but I think Drew Brees would destroy are secondary. So I would go with the safe pick and say Giants. I am confident that we can beat them again.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Saints game would be fun but I think Drew Brees would destroy are secondary. So I would go with the safe pick and say Giants. I am confident that we can beat them again.

Not so fast. Out of the dome this season Drew Brees has 12 TDs to 8 INTs. His QB rating drops by more than 20 points. He's not unbeatable on our field.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not so fast. Out of the dome this season Drew Brees has 12 TDs to 8 INTs. His QB rating drops by more than 20 points. He's not unbeatable on our field.

Excellent points.

He didnt exactly light it up in San Fran last year. In fact, we were a Manny Lawson (was it Manny or Parys? I cant remember) dropped INT away from winning that game on the last drive where they kicked the fg to win. We literally handed that game to them on a silver platter.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants make a lot of mistakes and shoot themselves in the foot all the time. However, when they are on, their front 4 can cause a lot of problems for the Niners. But I would still want to see the Saints. I think the Giants have a chance to take out the Pack, and how great would it be for the NFC title game in SF??

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the obvious choices are ATL & NYG. But I do want to avoid the Falcons because they have some good playmakers at WR which would make me a bit nervous.

But to play NO in our field, well thats why home field adv was important for us. I will be confident that we can/will beat them in SF.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the obvious choices are ATL & NYG. But I do want to avoid the Falcons because they have some good playmakers at WR which would make me a bit nervous.

But to play NO in our field, well thats why home field adv was important for us. I will be confident that we can/will beat them in SF.

I feel like the Saints have more weapons then the Falcons. Any match up will have the pros and cons, we just have to go out there and exploit their weaknesses on defense and play way better then we did yesterday on defense and we will be fine

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
to me all three are good teams and we'll need to play well no matter whom.

since our offense is the weak link i'd be concerned with the best defense? off hand don't know which one is overall, but do feel the Giants have the best pressure. i'd cross out the Giants first. Eli and crew aren't consistent but when they're on, they're just as good as the Saints.

the Saints can mix up their pressure and thus 'confuse' our protections. guess i'd eliminate them next. so that leaves the Falcons but again, we'll need to play our own good game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants make a lot of mistakes and shoot themselves in the foot all the time. However, when they are on, their front 4 can cause a lot of problems for the Niners. But I would still want to see the Saints. I think the Giants have a chance to take out the Pack, and how great would it be for the NFC title game in SF??

I agree the NYG are so jekyll and hyde you never know what your gonna get. I feel we got the good team in SF and beat them.

The saints dotn play so well away from home and we played them tough last yr there. Sproles will be the one who scares em in that game.

ATL they dont scare me much either especially on the road. Their 2 WR's on the other hand do.

Really dont care who we play, we just better be ready. Glad we get to rest up!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel like the Saints have more weapons then the Falcons. Any match up will have the pros and cons, we just have to go out there and exploit their weaknesses on defense and play way better then we did yesterday on defense and we will be fine

yep, the natural thing to do is look at others, but the 49ers have to play well themselves.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd be nervous whomever we played. I guess I'd prefer Atlanta.

nervous?

for myself, feel comfortable with our chances no matter the opponent. comfortable isn't confident, but still feel defens steps up in the play-offs. they'll score but unless we turn it over ourselves, don't see them "running it up"?

defensively, we rank #4 in yards and the next best is Atlanta at #12. for points per game, we're #2 and the next best is New Orleans at #13. so our offense should be able to move the ball.

btw - for yards allowed, the other four besides Atlanta rank in the twenties (green bay is 32nd).

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the style the 49ers play, chances are these games will come down to the wire. The defense will have it's work cut out for it. Luckily, they've already faced the Lions and Giants. So if they face them, we know the 49ers match up well enough to win, and the coaching staff knows how those teams want to attack the 49ers specifically.

Last year the 49ers played the Falcons, Saints, and Packers. Two close losses and a blowout. The good news is that this year's 49ers have been great at protecting the ball, and the defense is fantastic. With the better coaching staff, one that actually feels a solid game plan is necessary, I think those close losses turn into wins.

The only NFC team I don't like the 49ers chances against are the Packers. They've historically picked on Brown, and he's the weakest link in the secondary. If Brown can get shoved out of the way in St. Louis and draw a pass interference, he's fucked in Lambeau... where all they do is push off to get open and then look for flags if they push off too late to make the catch... like what Lloyd just did to Brown.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone asked me if I'd rather play Green Bay or New England in the playoffs. Hmm... that's a hard one. LOL. Superbowl or NFC Championship? Certainly a head scratcher.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be nervous whomever we played. I guess I'd prefer Atlanta.

Same here. Atlanta destroyed us last year, but i think any match up is going to be tough. I hope our guys are able to handle the pressure. It's a first playoff game for a lot of these guys.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Same here. Atlanta destroyed us last year, but i think any match up is going to be tough. I hope our guys are able to handle the pressure. It's a first playoff game for a lot of these guys.

Atlanta beat us 16-14 after Clements fumbled his interception late amd they kicked a FG with 2 seconds left. I'd hardly call that getting "destroyed."

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta beat us 16-14 after Clements fumbled his interception late amd they kicked a FG with 2 seconds left. I'd hardly call that getting "destroyed."

I'd assume he was thinking about that game at the Stick in 2009