• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs oregon Game Thread

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how OR is taken points off board with the 2 attempts

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're seeing why Riley had so many losing seasons at OSU. Nebraska had a great drive going and Riley decides to get cute by placing his first and second string running backs on the bench and throwing lower string backs in the game. Now they're going to panic by passing every down. Oregon still has time to score more points before the half ends.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm kicking Riley in the balls if I see another jet sweep or backward screen pass

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're seeing why Riley had so many losing seasons at OSU. Nebraska had a great drive going and Riley decides to get cute by placing his first and second string running backs on the bench and throwing lower string backs in the game. Now they're going to panic by passing every down. Oregon still has time to score more points before the half ends.

^THIS^

But what I like about it is that it happened in the first half. One good thing we've seen so far is that second half adjustments have been good this year so far. I hope we can out-smart these guys. If not we're going to have some problems.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^THIS^

But what I like about it is that it happened in the first half. One good thing we've seen so far is that second half adjustments have been good this year so far. I hope we can out-smart these guys. If not we're going to have some problems.

Good point about halftime adjustments. The running game will be critical for us in the second half. We SHOULD be able to run the ball.