• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska poorly coached

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska has had decent recruiting classes under Frost.

Every player has been poorly developed.

Worst Coach: Greg Austin HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED, The O line cannot run block, nor can they pass block. There has to be a better OLINE coach out there. Heck, anyone is better than Austin.

Most idiotic coach: Matt Lubick, I suppose this could be on Frost. Some offensive decisions just leave me wondering..........

I use to despise Chinander, but Austin and Lubick are making him look good.

Frost needs to be given the ultimatum. Fire some guys or get to a bowl in 2021, if no bowl game in 2021, then coaching changes will be made and he will have no say in them.

I also think Adrian Martinez sucks, he has ZERO Mental Game Toughness. Tommy Armstrong had mental game toughness, Adrian just turns the ball over, and then does it again. Then does it again.

Sayonara, Sports SportsHoopla. there are some poor decisions made in the interface with this message board that I find too annoying. Probably because i wrote programs and I expect good user interface.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worst Coach: Greg Austin HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED, The O line cannot run block, nor can they pass block. There has to be a better OLINE coach out there. Heck, anyone is better than Austin.

Most idiotic coach: Matt Lubick, I suppose this could be on Frost. Some offensive decisions just leave me wondering..........

Frost needs to be given the ultimatum. Fire some guys or get to a bowl in 2021, if no bowl game in 2021, then coaching changes will be made and he will have no say in them.

I also think Adrian Martinez sucks, he has ZERO Mental Game Toughness. Tommy Armstrong had mental game toughness, Adrian just turns the ball over, and then does it again. Then does it again.

Sayonara, Sports SportsHoopla. there are some poor decisions made in the interface with this message board that I find too annoying. Probably because i wrote programs and I expect good user interface.
Can I haze your stuff....plz?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except for practically everything you posted, I totally agree with you.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance to all four assistant coaches.

Look at Sam Gregg from Liberty for Offensive line coach.

WHen you hire a guy that was working at a bank as your offensive coordinator, you made a bad decision.