• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska Football Is Officially A Disaster

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about 60/40 last year leaning towards this guy "Riley" doesn't have it after watching the team lay down and his passive leadership does nothing. I extended a pass just because they say this new Asian qb kid we got is the next gods gift to football. Lol. I dont care how the rest of the season goes I'm done with this trick staff, I got shook by Wayne motherfuckin Brady over here!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really like Riley because of the way he was recruiting but after watching Lamar Jackson completely give up on trying to tackle anybody watching this team completely lay down and die not have any fire or any balls to even want to win or any pride and wearing that uniform I say get your shit and get the fuck out.

I don't think Frost is the answer I really want Chris Peterson and I don't understand why the university isn't willing to pay top money for both their football and basketball programs the state gets made fun of enough the very least we can be good at football and basketball but we're not even that we are about on the same level as Kansas in football basketball they wipe their ass with us and I just absolutely don't think we should have to sit through this shit any longer

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finally get a staff that can recruit for the first time in ten years, yay

IMG_0883.JPG

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavanaugh is first. That offensive line is a disgrace
Eichorst first. New AD needs to hire the new coach and he needs to be given the check book to bring in his staff.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eichorst first. New AD needs to hire the new coach and he needs to be given the check book to bring in his staff.
Agree. The backdoor deal with Riley moving out and Anderson moving in really stinks now Pepe. The regents can't let this fucking guy pull some shit like that again, pissed T.O. off a great deal iirc when SE was brought in the backdoor as well

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really like Riley because of the way he was recruiting but after watching Lamar Jackson completely give up on trying to tackle anybody watching this team completely lay down and die not have any fire or any balls to even want to win or any pride and wearing that uniform I say get your shit and get the fuck out.

I don't think Frost is the answer I really want Chris Peterson and I don't understand why the university isn't willing to pay top money for both their football and basketball programs the state gets made fun of enough the very least we can be good at football and basketball but we're not even that we are about on the same level as Kansas in football basketball they wipe their ass with us and I just absolutely don't think we should have to sit through this shit any longer

Won't happen.

Chris Peterson's son has/had some weird disease. His doctor is at Washington. Really helped his son A LOT.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then get the board at Bryan to hire that doctor

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to make a big time change. The word I am getting from Rileys pool cleaner is that if we lose to Rutgers then Riley is out and most likey Diaco would be interm. But still we have to have a long term plan in place that if Riley gets fired who can we hire that is going to be here and win at a very high level. Diaco is not the right guy I don't think that Frost is either. Diaco stays in his lane as a DC and we hire a big time head coach fucking guru. like Pete carrol or jim tressel

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a cluster there now, they moved the Hospital staff away from the hood and just now are getting somewhat back to being in business at Bergan Mercy.
Yeah, I heard they were closing it down, or moving it. Had my knee surgery there back in the 90's.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to make a big time change. The word I am getting from Rileys pool cleaner is that if we lose to Rutgers then Riley is out and most likey Diaco would be interm. But still we have to have a long term plan in place that if Riley gets fired who can we hire that is going to be here and win at a very high level. Diaco is not the right guy I don't think that Frost is either. Diaco stays in his lane as a DC and we hire a big time head coach fucking guru. like Pete carrol or jim tressel

LOL

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I heard they were closing it down, or moving it. Had my knee surgery there back in the 90's.
Yes I am mad because my hip Dr. is leaving CHI and my heart Dr. wanted to know who changed my meds and I said some Nurse Practitioner. It seems people are doing things their not supposed to up there at Bergan.

If you get a chance Tom read Lee Barfknecht's scathing article on Eichorst.
Barfknecht: A.D. Shawn Eichorst, with fate tied to Mike Riley, is at center of Husker football mess

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so sick and tired of this shit.

"Just wait and be patient. Gotta let them build it."

Horseshit. Horseshit. Horseshit.

They're never going to build it. Mike Riley has NEVER built it in his entire life. He isn't going to find a magic potion suddenly at the age of 60 something.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I bought into the built that program with nothing bullshit and someone who can develop players is right in line with Osborne's success. But nothing is being developed. Better talent is coning in and it is being fucking wasted.
It's time to put up or shut up because I don't want to hear another freaking press conference about how we just need to do it better. Don't tell me that shit. I know that you need to fucking do it better. Now shut up and do it!