• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE South

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NE Patriots JV team continue to try and immitate their Daddies. Mike Vrabel promoted to Defensive Coordinator and hire Wes Welker as an assistant coach.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is serious, yeah, I acknowledge I can have a bit of an attitude. Pretty upfront about that.

no, it is not serious at all... I was just messing around. I don't think you have an attitude but I'll take your word for it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it is not serious at all... I was just messing around. I don't think you have an attitude but I'll take your word for it
His middle name is attitude. But hey it's better than Spud.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me started on PIT West (Arizona).

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof is in the pudding. Just look at the players and coaches currently in Houston.

Doesn't it make sense though that somebody would usually hire people they have worked with and trust?

Such as when the Broncos hired Phillips to be our DC he was connected to Kubiak from his Houston days and then the staff he hired all were guys he worked with down in Houston. Now with Vance Joseph on staff the entire defensive staff for the most part are guys he has worked with.

Just kind of how this league works. So I don't think it is them trying to fully copy the Patriots because well nobody can really fully copy them but it is hiring familiar people to work with.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it make sense though that somebody would usually hir
ttp://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/13/9882690/patriots-texans-bill-belichick-disciples-jj-watt-this-time-it-might-work people they have worked with and trust?

Such as when the Broncos hired Phillips to be our DC he was connected to Kubiak from his Houston days and then the staff he hired all were guys he worked with down in Houston. Now with Vance Joseph on staff the entire defensive staff for the most part are guys he has worked with.

Just kind of how this league works. So I don't think it is them trying to fully copy the Patriots because well nobody can really fully copy them but it is hiring familiar people to work with.
They may not have the exact mold but they sure are trying. Add Welker and one of their FO guys to the list.
Bill O'Brien is building 'Patriots South' in HOU