• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ndamukong Suh agrees to deal with Dolphins

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised as obviously quite a few teams have thrown offers out there and they kept coming after the latest memo. I guess we'll see but funny that pats fans are all over this after all of their back peddling over the past decade...comical.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised as obviously quite a few teams have thrown offers out there and they kept coming after the latest memo. I guess we'll see but funny that pats fans are all over this after all of their back peddling over the past decade...comical.

what's funny is you got caught cheating red handed and you bring up the Pats. And what team's fans jumped all over deflategate the most and loudest. Look in the mirror pal. I hope we get a quote from Shula about Miami tampering with Suh.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's funny is you got caught cheating red handed and you bring up the Pats. And what team's fans jumped all over deflategate the most and loudest. Look in the mirror pal. I hope we get a quote from Shula about Miami tampering with Suh.

Ha you guys have lost your minds it's not like they discussed terms before Sat. The agreement isn't even signed yet look what happened to gore it's all speculation until ink meets paper. I'd be surprised if they lose anything as this could have come from the players camp...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to bet that the Lions STILL don't get a decent (3rd or 4th round) compensation pick next year for losing Suh to free agency?

Double or nothing on the Patriots getting at least 3 comp. picks again also.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have a very bad feeling that Suh is Albert Haynesworth 2.0?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, GenJac, we agree on something!!!!!
Well you sure were wrong about the Fins getting nailed for tampering...nada. As per Suh he showed up to OTA's looking good and ready to eat some QB's this year...love it!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you sure were wrong about the Fins getting nailed for tampering...nada. As per Suh he showed up to OTA's looking good and ready to eat some QB's this year...love it!

Tampering? Fins?
Don't know what you are talking about.
As far as "eating QB's? I expect him to do some damage around the AFC, especially Jets and Bills.....

My only real "complaint" about Suh, he is going to handicap your efforts to move forward next year. He will help this year.