• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCIS and spin-offs (Los Angeles, New Orleans, Hawai'i, Sydney, Origins, Tony & Ziva)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just hope if they ever do a reboot for that, it is not like the fresh prince reboot, where it becomes a drama instead of a comedy...

i mean, damn family matters would become so dark... Black family, in chicago, where the head of house is a cop... a black cop... even the house would be shown in a more realistic way... with much less colour...
Oh yeah

Idk how you do Urkel as a drama

It has to stay a sitcom

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah

Idk how you do Urkel as a drama

It has to stay a sitcom
Assuming they do a drama reboot (my understanding is that this not in discussion anywhere, so we are just BSing here)…

They could make Urkel an autistic kid living next door who always comes over. Have the local “bad element” pick on him where Carl needs to intervene. basically, he becomes an identity “education” character rather than a comedic idiot.

But yes, this is a horrible idea. This shouldn’t be made into a drama, and the comedy style doesn’t work in todays “TV”.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming they do a drama reboot (my understanding is that this not in discussion anywhere, so we are just BSing here)…

They could make Urkel an autistic kid living next door who always comes over. Have the local “bad element” pick on him where Carl needs to intervene. basically, he becomes an identity “education” character rather than a comedic idiot.

But yes, this is a horrible idea. This shouldn’t be made into a drama, and the comedy style doesn’t work in todays “TV”.

high functioning aspergers, would make sense... he probably had that anyway....

i mean, he did fall down a lot, and couldnt get up...