• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA Looking at Frost & Program

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he cheated and still couldn't win?? Is it too late to get solich to unretire??
Ha, that's what I was thinking. Cheated and this was the result, just think what record would be if he didn't cheat

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating for some is nothing like what it is for others. UCLA paid players to go there to play bb, and to stay and those players helped UCLA dominate the sport for at least an entire decade and have not suffered one iota for this massive example of some of the worst cheating in college sports history. My Gophers simply had someone help write some papers to keep the recruits that were NOT paid to come there stay eligible, and got just shy of the death penalty for it. UNC figured out how to keep it's athletes eligible in a way that they could argue wasn't cheating and they have been getting away with this bs for decades now, not even one iota of punishment because UNC like UCLA is a cash cow the NCAA doesn't want to give up on, while other programs get nailed for insignificant violations that do almost nothing to help their program.

So when people say Nebraska/Frost may have cheated, I want to know what kind of cheating, UNC/UCLA level of cheating, or something minor? Because if it's something minor than it would be easy to see how Nebraska could still lose like they did while also getting caught doing something that's a minor infraction.