• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA on TNT owns NBA on Disney

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Mike/Tommy are the GOATs. JK, gotta love NBA on TNT's whole crew

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the NBA TNT crew. Ernie, Chuck, Kenny and others do a good job of pre-game, halftime, and post-game shows.

But having Chuck and C-Webb commentate the game last night (Cavs Spurs) got really annoying, IMO. At times it felt like they were doing a halftime or postgame show... having extended discussions off topic... approving or disapproving of every shot selection... droning on about this or that.

I mean here we had one of the most entertaining games of the season... and they can't let us enjoy it. Commentating in game is a different art. You got to let the game unfold for the viewer. Less is more guys.

:2cents:

Yeah, when they have those guys do the actual game, you can really see the difference. They have to talk a lot for their show to work, but the best game announcers all know that sometimes the best thing they can do is just stfu and let the game and the fan reactions do the talking.

Mark Engleson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the NBA TNT crew. Ernie, Chuck, Kenny and others do a good job of pre-game, halftime, and post-game shows.

But having Chuck and C-Webb commentate the game last night (Cavs Spurs) got really annoying, IMO. At times it felt like they were doing a halftime or postgame show... having extended discussions off topic... approving or disapproving of every shot selection... droning on about this or that.

I mean here we had one of the most entertaining games of the season... and they can't let us enjoy it. Commentating in game is a different art. You got to let the game unfold for the viewer. Less is more guys.

:2cents:

I wanted to scream at C-Webb when he criticized Love for just stretching the floor. There's this guy, let's call him a "coach," who designs "plays." If the players don't listen to the "plays" drawn up the by the "coach," they may go somewhere called the "bench."

Last edited by a moderator: