• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They needed that deep threat. Moore was supposed to be that guy but hard for any WR to get comfortable in that offense with the QB carousel. Plus Moore is more of a slot guy. Jeudy plays on the outside.

What position do they go at #54 now?
Depending what they do in FA thinking BPA...though think they will eliminate OT, QB and likely RB. which I guess that means I'm thinking WR, LB, DL or DB?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending what they do in FA thinking BPA...though think they will eliminate OT, QB and likely RB. which I guess that means I'm thinking WR, LB, DL or DB?
Yeah they could go many different ways. Maybe not BPA but close to it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they could go many different ways. Maybe not BPA but close to it.
I think you can even consider it BPA even if certain positions go much further down the list. Have to believe BPA for each team takes into account specific needs.

will they go by some random ranking/BPA by a fake GM? Nope.

Guess a CB might be unlikely to go with our first pick since if anything we have too many. Though Berry does like him some CBs.

Thoughts on Newsome rumors? Feel like MJ will eventually get a huge deal and Newsome due a bigger deal soon and unlikely they pay big to 3 CBs.....however, because Newsome not due big money yet I doubt we'd deal him without someone they are confident can replace him (maybe the NW rookie from last season?). could always deal him after the season/next offseason, I guess.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in this situation it was a detriment. It was like dude just rush this man and make him uncomfortable. He just kept eating his punches for 25 minutes
Yeah, Chito and his approach allows the opponent to get into a rhythm early while he tries to figure out timing, movement, etc… It’s worst with Suga since he’s the last guy in the world you want getting into a rhythm.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why I thought Holland could’ve beat MVP. That was probably my worst prediction ever.
I love Holland.

But he just gets lost when things start going south.

Wonderboy totally fucked him all the way up when they fought.

If this was 5 years ago, MVP would have too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap the Cavs are starting Levert.....figured would come a time JB would have to bit the bullet and start him (I do get why he keeps him off bench). Guess we are there.

Wow will our bench be bad tonight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart

This eirher works, Pickett steps up, or you go into a loaded qb draft next year

Makes the saints selling their souls for carr much worse
I don’t think Wilson is better than Carr based on what I saw the last 2 years in Denver. They are both mediocre.