• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking for about 30 seconds about Lebron possibly leaving after this upcoming finals loss, I think he stays in Miami.

Think about it: Does Lebron want the easiest road to the NBA Finals in the East or does he want an absolute dogfight in the West?

There's no other team in the East other than Miami that LeBron would go to.

In conclusion he stays in Miami or takes his talents to Inside the NBA and teams up with more legends.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Heat fans STILL trying to tell people who don't like Lebron, the real reason they don't like him instead of accepting what they're told.

How many posts/ threads were you or anyone else involved in when Boozer totally fucked the Cavs over?

My best guess is zero.

Would that be because what he did had no affect on your team, or changing the dynamics of the league in general?

Other than Cavs fans, nobody gave a shit then, nor really had any real reason to care what happened to the Cavs when James left.

The Cavs have acquired the #1 pick now 3 times since James left.
If they aren't savvy enough to at least become a playoff team in the East let alone a contender with all of the fortune falling into their lap, nobody should really feel sorry for them. It should be more just pity.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does LeBron have more monumental Playoff/Finals stinkers ?

Let's review:

- 2007 Finals: Monumental egg laid (win OR lose isn't the question... but the fact that James put up arguably THE worst "individual" Finals performance in NBA history is the point here).
-
2008. Worst PO game by any player, star or role player, in NBA history. 2-18 shooting, 10 TO's, 4 fouls, Cavs only lost by 4 points.

- 2009 ECF: Failing to lead a 66-win / #1 seed team past a lower seeded Magic team (playing withOut their second-best / all-star player).

- 2010 Semi's: After averaging 32-PPG on 54% shooting (39% from long-range and just 2.7 TO's) in the first 3 games to lead Cleveland to a 2-1 series lead over the Celtics, James proceeded to average a dismal AND inexplicable 21-PPG / 34% / 15% / 6-TO's over the next 3 games, prompting the entire NBA world to speculate whether LeBron, essentially, gave up on the court (only to have it planned all along that he would use this "I quit" series loss as justification for running to Miami).

- 2011 Finals: No explanation needed.

- 2013 Finals: Elimination Game 6 for Miami... LeBron proceeds to go 1-3 from the field with two -2- HUGE turnovers in the final 39-seconds with the Heat down by 5, only to get bailed out by future first-ballot HOFER Ray Allen (who hit arguably the most clutch shot in Finals history).

- 2014 ECF: In Game 5's loss to the Pacers LeBron put up arguably THE worst "individual" Playoffs close-out performance (for a star) in NBA history: 7-Points on 20% shooting, 2 Rebounds, 3 Turnovers and 5 Fouls.

- 2014 Finals: LeCramps fails his team on the BIG stage once again.

So why does LeBron have more monumental Playoffs / Finals stinkers than legendary / iconic performances?

The dude is a Joke, FACT!! :pound:

sorry, but it HAS to be said...

LMAO @ "LeCramps"...:lol:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No one said anything about pain." - 'Bronbron

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking for about 30 seconds about Lebron possibly leaving after this upcoming finals loss, I think he stays in Miami.

Think about it: Does Lebron want the easiest road to the NBA Finals in the East or does he want an absolute dogfight in the West?

There's no other team in the East other than Miami that LeBron would go to.

In conclusion he stays in Miami or takes his talents to Inside the NBA and teams up with more legends.

:agree:the west IS a tougher row to hoe. and even though i did kinda agree with a poster the other night that Houston might be somewhat of a suitor i think he stays put as well...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when did i claim such? just told of my own personal experience. fact is YOU tried to put words in my mouth. as always, a moronic move on YOUR part...

now DO pipe down. the adults are talking here...

Sure you did. Post #916.
By saying " it isn't that complicated", you were stating that whatever your experiences / remedies were should correlate to his situation.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Ballmer even try to lure Lebron to LA after this latest quitting episode? :noidea:

Yeah, I don't think there's a GM in the league that would take him at this point. Who would want a player that had a leg cramp?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you did. Post #916.
By saying " it isn't that complicated", you were stating that whatever your experiences / remedies were should correlate to his situation.

obviously YOUR take on the post...

but hey, free country. think whatever you like...:rollseyes:

but yeah, i'll say it. one SHOULD know how to take care of one's own body. tell me how THAT isn't a true statement...?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many posts/ threads were you or anyone else involved in when Boozer totally fucked the Cavs over?

My best guess is zero.

Would that be because what he did had no affect on your team, or changing the dynamics of the league in general?

Other than Cavs fans, nobody gave a shit then, nor really had any real reason to care what happened to the Cavs when James left.

The Cavs have acquired the #1 pick now 3 times since James left.
If they aren't savvy enough to at least become a playoff team in the East let alone a contender with all of the fortune falling into their lap, nobody should really feel sorry for them. It should be more just pity.

Just stfu and give it a rest. I've explained to you multiple times why I don't like Lebron and it has nothing to do with the bullshit that you spew.

Here's a question that you've never answered: Why the hell do you care why someone doesn't like Lebron or the Heat?

And don't give me some bullshit about how you don't care. Your posting history says otherwise.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't get it. the person I was quoting said the Heat came in and became the powerhouse of the league. I said "so in LBJ's 2nd year" (meaning they weren't a powerhouse in their first, since they lost). I am well aware it was LBJ's first year in Miami that we stomped em. :suds:

The day the Big 3 signed, they instantly became the perceived power of the league.
The day that happened, the Lakers were the current back to back champs.
Plain and simple, all the attention shifted to the Heat.
Laker / Laker fans felt slighted and disrespected. It really isn't that hard.

As far as the other stuff, just semantics.
To me, I would call the Mavs the eventual powerhouse in Big 3, year 1 and the Heat the powerhouse in year 2, but upon further review I understand what you were saying.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day the Big 3 signed, they instantly became the perceived power of the league.
The day that happened, the Lakers were the current back to back champs.
Plain and simple, all the attention shifted to the Heat.
i say Laker / Laker fans felt slighted and disrespected. It really isn't that hard.

As far as the other stuff, just semantics.
To me, I would call the Mavs the eventual powerhouse in Big 3, year 1 and the Heat the powerhouse in year 2, but upon further review I understand what you were saying.

fixed...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously YOUR take on the post...

but hey, free country. think whatever you like...:rollseyes:

but yeah, i'll say it. one SHOULD know how to take care of one's own body. tell me how THAT isn't a true statement...?

So now James doesn't " take care of his body"?
Are you serious?
Obviously there is some deficiency somewhere that causes his issues when his body is pushed to a certain point.
He's had theses problems before, when the air was on.
What happened yesterday might very well have happened regardless of the air, it just more than likely wouldn't have happened so soon.