• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if Carmelo goes to the Bulls they are INSTANT contenders in the East. If the Lakers miraculously turn the 7th pick into a trade for a really good player, who knows what happens if they put together the right roster. If Ibaka gets a post game, and Thunder get some shooters, they can contend. So much can happen between the draft and free agency

Carmelo going to the Bulls doesn't do much unless Rose can stay healthy. Then they could make a FInals run

Thunder were already contenders so I don't count them

and stop with the Lakers, that roster is a mess. Yes they have a rich title history, but fans need to accept possibility of a good 2-3 year period where they have to suffer through a rebuild. In todays NBA you're not trading a 7th overall pick for a really good player. You can barely trade a top 3 pick for a really good player anymore

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is going to the Knicks. Phil Jackson will find a way

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo going to the Bulls doesn't do much unless Rose can stay healthy. Then they could make a FInals run

and stop with the Lakers, that roster is a mess. Yes they have a rich title history, but fans need to accept possibility of a good 2-3 year period where they have to suffer through a rebuild. In todays NBA you're not trading a 7th overall pick for a really good player. You can barely trade a top 3 pick for a really good player anymore

What roster? The nice thing about only having 4 players under contract means they have lots of options. It's matter of seeing who they can get and which direction they want to go. They will make a very nice offer to Lebron (who will stay in Miami) and then decide what to do from there.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wade has any respect for himself or the Heat he will retire or opt out and re-sign for pennies and come off the bench.

Same goes for Bosh, minus the retiring bit.

If Wade/Bosh don't re-sign for pennies LeBron is outta there faster than you can say "receding hair line".

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wade has any respect for himself or the Heat he will retire or opt out and re-sign for pennies and come off the bench.

If Wade/Bosh don't re-sign for pennies LeBron is outta there faster than you can say "receding hair line".

i believe if you opt out you cant sign with same team

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:bawling::sadbron:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did say miraculously

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea don't think that is true, I googled "nba opt out resign" and got several articles talking about Melo opting out but re-signing with the Knicks, etc.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron with the passive aggressive postgame presser......."i didnt blame any of my teammates" "i couldnt aspire them better"....translation "i couldnt carry these jackasses anymore"

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will all likely opt-in.

WADE and BOSH are not getting that kind of money anywhere else.

It is selfish for the Miami fans to demand they take paycuts.

They will win the east in 2015.

And likely they will play the SPUR again in 2015.