• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? how dare you besmirch that poor guy...

his info is valua...nevermind...

as you were...

Is he an expert in other sports as well? Can correctly predict which team will win the college world series, Super Bowl, World Series & March Madness?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he an expert in other sports as well? Can correctly predict which team will win the college world series, Super Bowl, World Series & March Madness?
He also can predict the winner of the Nathans 4th of July hot dog eating contest.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also can predict the winner of the Nathans 4th of July hot dog eating contest.

There's literally nothing montalban has been wrong about. And when he does fuck up & pick the wrong team he usually backtracks & will say he picked the other team. This way he's never wrong. His current favorite teams in the 4 major sports are whoever the champs are.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's how I felt during the Miami Heat Big 3 years. Enjoy that shit and be smug about it, sir!

Hey, this isn't fair. When the Lakers were winning all the time and we were smug about it...everyone called us bandwagoners, told us to shut up and said we didn't know anything about basketball.

Now folks are encouraging smugness?!?

Y'all are racist against Lakers fans. :nod:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be cool.

I was never really into them that much, but over the last five years or so, I've learned to really appreciate some of their tunes.

Been a fan of theirs for decades now. But when they were in their hayday I wasn't old enough to go see them.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cavs win tonight and the Warriors win Game 5. Either way this will be Lebron' last game in Cleveland as a Cav.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had tentative plans to go to the watch party at Oracle tonight, but that's been scrapped.

Instead I'll be at one of my favorite sports bars near my hood for a friend's b-day bash & watch party.

Happy Birthday, Vinnie!

Go Dubs!

:suds:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron went off for a triple double, Iggy didn't do shit. You're living 3 years in the past, he's a decent role player but acting like he's anything close to being as important as Chris Paul or Kevin Love or Kyrie Irving is still just fucking retarded, as I've said since the start. Boo hoo, they're missing their 5th (at best) player, leaving them with only 4 all-stars in their starting lineup. FOH with that bullshit.

I will take Iggy all day every day over Kevin Love on a championship caliber team.

Iggy does all the little things needed to help a team win. He defends very well, he moves the ball and he is a good finisher and facilitator.

Love is a very good scorer and Cleveland needs him to score. But he does not impact the game as many ways as Iggy does. An Iggy for Love trade would make both teams significantly worse because both players are well suited for their roles.

And yes, Kevin Love is essentially a role player for Cleveland. His role is to make shots and rebound.