• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Draymond was a good all-around player. But it's amazing how bad the Dubs defense has been without him as it concerns the pick and roll. If Draymond's in the game, Lebron isn't having the game that he's having.

Watch Lebron's layup + foul with about a minute left in the half for the perfect example of Green's absence. He gets Speights on a switch and decides to take him one on one. Speights foolishly lunges forward as if he could ever possibly get a steal, fucks his footwork up, and Lebron blows past him for the layup and Speights fouls him trying to catch up. Every other GS center is like that. They're getting nothing from them on either side. In that situation, Green keeps his footwork at a base and is more bouncy. He's capable of keeping Lebron in front of him with his quickness

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is averaging 24.8 / 10.6 / 6.6 / 2.2 / 1.6 on 50% shooting for the series

What else can he do?

You see, you are the exact fan that was talked about on radio and tv today. You guys look at stats and let that determine everything.

You probably think he had a good game last Friday huh?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch Lebron's layup + foul with about a minute left in the half for the perfect example of Green's absence. He gets Speights on a switch and decides to take him one on one. Speights foolishly lunges forward as if he could ever possibly get a steal, fucks his footwork up, and Lebron blows past him for the layup and Speights fouls him trying to catch up. Every other GS center is like that. They're getting nothing from them on either side. In that situation, Green keeps his footwork at a base and is more bouncy. He's capable of keeping Lebron in front of him with his quickness

I agree. Best thing to do in this game is let Lebron beat you with jumpers. He's on point tonight. But I guarantee he'll miss more jumpers than he will layups. I take back anything I"ve said about Green being terrible. His defense right now is being sorely missed.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is averaging 24.8 / 10.6 / 6.6 / 2.2 / 1.6 on 50% shooting for the series

What else can he do?
Stats don't tell the entire story however. He's put up a TON of shots to get to those 24 points, plus he had the most to's in NBA history(I think) through 4 games. He's also been getting met at the rim consistently by GS. Now, I'm not saying that he had been stinking up the joint by ANY means, but he's not exactly having the series(he is playing GREAT tonight), that the stats may suggest
Edit- I meant most in NBA FINALS history. Either the most, or 1 behind

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go with the excuses. Fuck that under dog shit. Cleveland have a good enough team to beat GS. Lebron is the greatest player in tge world and all we heard last year was if he had Irving and Love, they would've won. Now, we giving him another fucking excuse because Vegas have them as under dogs lol.

:10:agreed...

FUCK the excuses...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, you are the exact fan that was talked about on radio and tv today. You guys look at stats and let that determine everything.

You probably think he had a good game last Friday huh?

I agree with you. Lebron got a good chunk of his points in the last minute of game 4 when the Dubs simply let him take wide open dunks to the rim because they knew they were going to get fouled. They didn't want to stop the clock and allow the Cavs to get any 3-point games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go with the excuses. Fuck that under dog shit. Cleveland have a good enough team to beat GS. Lebron is the greatest player in tge world and all we heard last year was if he had Irving and Love, they would've won. Now, we giving him another fucking excuse because Vegas have them as under dogs lol.

Many here, including me said that was BS. Kyrie and Live add little to the Cavs in this matchup.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With both teams completely healthy, GS is going to win a 7 game series probably more than 75% of the time. Lebron's career is somewhat unlucky in that the top of the western conference is just always going to be a favorite against the Cavs in a 7 game series. GS, oKC and SA would all have been favorites.

Why is Lebron a top 10 or 5 player of all time, if we are going to give him excuses year after year after year. Yeah, lets give the top 5 player of all time an automatic excuse, because Vegas believe his team is the under dog.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince Young said they was the under dog against USC, what's the problem?

Pistons said they were the under dog against the Lakers, what's the problem?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Lebron a top 10 or 5 player of all time, if we are going to give him excuses year after year after year. Yeah, lets give the top 5 player of all time an automatic excuse, because Vegas believe his team is the under dog.

Just because he is the best player does not mean he has the best team. Basketball is not a 1 on 1 game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of funny because basketball is really the only sport where players legacies are determined by how many titles they win. Lebron is one of the top 5-10 players ever. He has had a tremendous career. He has two titles. Take a break from the haterade dude. Winning titles is not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.