• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't know who Wiggy is, the you haven't been on here enough to be calling anyone out about anything. I'd suggest you run along while you still have a choice.

Sad... You don't realize how stupid this post is... Do you really believe this? Since I don't know Wiggy, I need to run along? LOL...

Trojan, just give up... Hate Lebron... It's ok to do so... I want Golden State to win too... But don't be an ignorant fool in doing so...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give it up to Kyrie. If it weren't for him, this game would've been a blow out. No one else stepped up sans Lebron. And the latter was not really that efficient.

I've always thought the saying of "the series starts when a home team loses" was complete bullshit. I guess the series now just started - and the Dubs could clinch the title Monday.

Also, did anyone else find it ironic that TT and Love were on the bench for the latter part of the 4th quarter when the game was on the line? Boy, those contracts are going to be gold when the cap goes up! Herpa derpa!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad... You don't realize how stupid this post is... Do you really believe this? Since I don't know Wiggy, I need to run along? LOL...

Because you sound like a whiny bitch is why I think you should leave, personally.

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to run along because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and are clearly here just to try and stir up shit.

So, as I said, run along while you still have a choice.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you legitimately believe he acts like he's 3 years old? A toddler? And you say that "Some people don't see it"? LOL
Yrs, yes we do. He's a self proclaimed King. Then lose gracefully. Afterall...he picked Love.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to run along because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and are clearly here just to try and stir up shit.

So, as I said, run along while you still have a choice.

Let's talk sports - so I can run circles around you...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yrs, yes we do. He's a self proclaimed King. Then lose gracefully. Afterall...he picked Love.

I guess I don't see it that way... The only thing I really didn't like about him is the way he celebrated when joining the Heat... I guess I don't see him as that selfish, glorified, self proclaimed King like some of you do...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't see it that way... The only thing I really didn't like about him is the way he celebrated when joining the Heat... I guess I don't see him as that selfish, glorified, self proclaimed King like some of you do...

But he has self proclaimed himself as the king.

Reactions: LAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trojan, just give up... Hate Lebron... It's ok to do so... I want Golden State to win too... But don't be an ignorant fool in doing so...

I think the point was made a page ago.

You think it's wrong for us to go after Lebron.

Yet, You are guilty of doing the same to people on this forum.

I'm not a Lebron hater. I actually picked the Cavs to win the series.

I am also Team Wiggyruss.

But, he earned every bit of grief that he gets.

You need to stop trying to be Rescue Ronnie if you don't know the backstory.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly. But drugs tend to have that effect of altering your ability to live in reality.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds Ty Lue sits K-Love a lot more in game 5??

It would be the smartest move in his short career so far... Love isn't doing much for this team... He can't make shots, free throws, play defense or even rebound... He should only play no more than 20 minutes...

Good call...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But has he proclaimed himself as the GOAT? I see people always comparing him to Michael Jordan on here...

Shit. He wanted to be compared to Jordan. So, I just point out that he has proclaimed himself as the King (mother fucker has a tattoo of it on his back). Then you change the narrative to - "oh, but has he proclaimed himself to be the GOAT?". You're a Lebron fan boy, just admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.