• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I crack up at social media... None of you would say the things you're posting about LBJ to Lebron's face... Social media has given internet tough guys a free reign... LOL... Gotta love it... Wish there was more accountability on the internet... Then people would shut their yaps a bit more! :D

... and i'm not bias... These are the only two teams in the NBA I like... I'm a bitter Sonic's fan...

Oh shut the fuck up!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you guys know who Vitaly is but he's the dude who ran on the court. He ran on the field during the last World Cup too.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavaliers are bored and not inspired. They didn't want to be there. They wanted to play okc. It's ok. They'll be back next year. - Roll Tide!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I crack up at social media... None of you would say the things you're posting about LBJ to Lebron's face... Social media has given internet tough guys a free reign... LOL... Gotta love it... Wish there was more accountability on the internet... Then people would shut their yaps a bit more! :D

... and i'm not bias... These are the only two teams in the NBA I like... I'm a bitter Sonic's fan...

It's the same shit people have being saying to each other watching games in bars since forever.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shut the fuck up fanboy. Go sit in the corner

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh look guys. Somebody doesn't like what we're saying about Lebron and wants to be our Mom.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell is he going to do if someone rips on him to his face exactly?

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, Nobody's scared of Lebron.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is a crying beech!!!!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavaliers are bored and not inspired. They didn't want to be there. They wanted to play okc. It's ok. They'll be back next year. - Roll Tide!

They looked pretty inspired until halfway through the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.