• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for you bro - but at least Lebron came back and made the Cavaliers a contender again and that pretty much was with Lebron being the main talent. The Warriors simply have a deeper team and there is not two ways about that
I'm curious if James will try to get out of Cleveland after this finals? He will be 32 next season and I don't see the Cavs winning a championship while he is there.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm....

The sun sets by Oracle Arena, possibly for the last time this season.
If the Cavaliers can't win 1 of the next 2 games in Cleveland, the series won't return here.

Yeah so again, is there a Captain Obvious smiley?

He actually misstated it period because if the Cavs don't win the next two games, the series still won't return. If the Warriors take of the next two in Cleveland, then protect home court - it's done. The Cav's need a hell of a lot more than one more win or they are finished, screwed, skewered, fried chicken - you get the picture

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious if James will try to get out of Cleveland after this finals? He will be 32 next season and I don't see the Cavs winning a championship while he is there.

I thought it was a mistake for him to return after Dan Gilbert dissed him and the fans burned his jersey, but now that he has returned, I think it's almost certain that he stays. Otherwise, he'd never the hear the end of it for the rest of his life.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I he would be smart to move, but he would have to join The Thunder or the Spurs and take less money. The Thunder with Durant - Wade - Westbrook would be a pretty damned good team. The Warriors don't need Lebron and the Spurs might be enough to get it done, but I think the Warriors may be able to dominate another couple of years

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, it's not even midnight yet - I don't go to bed till the chickens are getting up - lol

LOL, it's still early for us on the West Coast. I don't think any of us are farmers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a mistake for him to return after Dan Gilbert dissed him and the fans burned his jersey, but now that he has returned, I think it's almost certain that he stays. Otherwise, he'd never the hear the end of it for the rest of his life.
That's a given, but the problem is Miami was too old and there was no way in hell, they could keep winning. Lebron knew that and bolted.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree, but the Cavs need to win 4 out of 5. I don't see that happening.

Plus, I think the Warriors have learned their lesson from the Thunder series. They'll stay locked in until the job is done. The Warriors are versatile and can win many different ways. I think they'll find a way to win one of these games in Cleveland.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would be nice if he became a Knickerbocker for a few yrs before he gets too old and goes into decline mode...but I don't see that happening either.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really talking to the Eastcoasters. Take yall ass to sleep.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a given, but the problem is Miami was too old and there was no way in hell, they could keep winning. Lebron knew that and bolted.

It looks like he may have overestimated Irving and Love. Man, having Andrew Wiggins' athleticism on this Cavs team would look pretty good right now. Love sometimes looks like he doesn't give them much more than what Frye gives them. They have Tristan Thompson there for the rebounding anyway.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I he would be smart to move, but he would have to join The Thunder or the Spurs and take less money. The Thunder with Durant - Wade - Westbrook would be a pretty damned good team. The Warriors don't need Lebron and the Spurs might be enough to get it done, but I think the Warriors may be able to dominate another couple of years

Only if we get Durant.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if we get Durant.

You all don't need Durant - he will screw up your chemistry - the Warriors need to keep what they have until they lose - then make changes. Durant is old and slowing down. The Warriors are dominating because no one can keep their pace up. That lightening speed is their strength

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like he may have overestimated Irving and Love. Man, having Andrew Wiggins' athleticism on this Cavs team would look pretty good right now. Love sometimes looks like he doesn't give them much more than what Frye gives them. They have Tristan Thompson there for the rebounding anyway.
Big time - I knew Love was a huge mistake and would have kept Wiggins. With Wiggins and Irving, Lebron by now would have had a team with chemistry that could contend. His weakness was trying to duplicate what he did in Miami - instantly and that was a fluke

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that the Warriors are winning the 3 point battle, but they have also outscored the Cavs in the paint in both games (54-42 in Game 1 and 50-40 in Game 2). Who can give the Cavs some rim protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.