• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Fantasy Draft - NEED 30 OWNERS - Chat Thread

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told people to stop a long time ago but at this point it really doesn’t matter. Everyone knows who available and who can get who unless they just haven’t paid any attention to this draft. Early I won’t tolerate it but just want to get this over and figure out what to do in the voting. This has been fun though and a change of pace. A lot to track of but worth the time imo
It has been interesting...and fun too.
I haven't done any fanstasy stuff since the old Espn forum daze.
Thanks for throwing this one together.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw 7 teams have $10M or more left. More than I expected

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told people to stop a long time ago but at this point it really doesn’t matter. Everyone knows who available and who can get who unless they just haven’t paid any attention to this draft. Early I won’t tolerate it but just want to get this over and figure out what to do in the voting. This has been fun though and a change of pace. A lot to track of but worth the time imo
For the record, I'm still very much undecided on my final Nets pick. For the Nuggets, it's only a matter of completing the picks leading up to it and submitting the paperwork.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nuggets promise to select Gary Trent Jr. with the 282nd overall pick. He’ll make $16M this upcoming season.

I done got myself a legit 6th man in the 10th round…

@Shanemansj13 The Nuggets’ lineup will look like this upon completion of the pick:
  • PG Terry Rozier
  • SG LaMelo Ball
  • SF Terance Mann
  • PF Tobias Harris
  • C Naz Reid
  • Bench - Gary Trent Jr., Derrick Favors, Cam Reddish, Taurean Prince, Edmond Sumner.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nuggets promise to select Gary Trent Jr. with the 282nd overall pick. He’ll make $16M this upcoming season.

@Shanemansj13 The Nuggets’ lineup will look like this upon completion of the pick:
  • PG Terry Rozier
  • SG LaMelo Ball
  • SF Terance Mann
  • PF Tobias Harris
  • C Naz Reid
  • Bench - Gary Trent Jr., Derrick Favors, Cam Reddish, Taurean Prince, Edmond Sumner.
That’s a nice 6th man.
My 2nd unit for the Mavs is gonna be crazy good, especially now with Aldridge. I can also use so many different starting lineups depending on matchup and size.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• PG Terry Rozier
  • SG LaMelo Ball
  • SF Terance Mann
  • PF Tobias Harris
  • C Naz Reid
You’re ready to go tank and grab some nice lottery balls with that roster. Good stuff.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re ready to go tank and grab some nice lottery balls with that roster. Good stuff.
Yeah that depth is nice but that starting unit is not very strong. Probably would start Trent next to Ball too. His Nets team is better than that squad.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mostly went with potential over production early in this draft. That said, Ball and Rozier have proven to have nice chemistry and this team may surprise…

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@flyerhawk Grizz are up. You have about $1.19M left for a guard. Not a whole lot but I see an option lol

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• PG Terry Rozier
  • SG LaMelo Ball
  • SF Terance Mann
  • PF Tobias Harris
  • C Naz Reid
Nice pick up. I would’ve drafted him over Morris if I knew he was still on the board.

Could’ve sworn someone drafted him already.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• PG Terry Rozier
  • SG LaMelo Ball
  • SF Terance Mann
  • PF Tobias Harris
  • C Naz Reid
I like Ball, Rozier and Trent Jr but outside of that there’s too much inconsistency with play IMO. I wouldn’t see this as a playoff team but I haven’t checked all the teams in depth as of yet.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ball, Rozier and Trent Jr but outside of that there’s too much inconsistency with play IMO. I wouldn’t see this as a playoff team but I haven’t checked all the teams in depth as of yet.
I think the Tobias Harris is too strong. As a direct result of "The Process", many frontrunners naturally expected the Sixers to land a Kawhi-level superstar when in reality that was never too realistic. Tobias tends to become overlooked as a result of this particular narrative...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 Celtics are up
I will make Toronto’s pick
Then we know the Nugs pick

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Tobias Harris is too strong. As a direct result of "The Process", many frontrunners naturally expected the Sixers to land a Kawhi-level superstar when in reality that was never too realistic. Tobias tends to become overlooked as a result of this particular narrative...
Yeah he’s a good player just paid way too much (not his fault of course). I think he’s a little bit better scoring, little worse defensive version of Harrison Barnes. Again not a bad player by any stretch. He’ll probably be one of the best players of this era to never make an AS game.