• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Draft

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Nuggets should trade Jamal Murray for Mike Conely and Naz Reid. It's not like they would get Jason Tatum for him, so that is the trade they should make for sure.
Here’s your proof that I wasn’t the one that first brought up the idea of a lottery pick for Kuminga…

RUMOR: Warriors Targeting High Lottery Pick In Potential Jonathan Kuminga Trade

But, like Wiseman go ahead and wait for him to be disgruntled enough to be devoid of value. It’s evident Kerr isn’t crazy about the guy. @CitySushi

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really have to wonder if Jalen Pickett is the Nuggets hopeful replacement for Bruce Brown.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t think it would happen

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Rob.
You dare question the Lakers' scouting, lol? Hurt to see Hawkins and Bufkin go so closely before the Lakers' pick, but DHS is a solid pick with them off the board. Whitmore was tantalizing, but apparently had a terrible visit with the Lakers.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s your proof that I wasn’t the one that first brought up the idea of a lottery pick for Kuminga…

But, like Wiseman go ahead and wait for him to be disgruntled enough to be devoid of value. It’s evident Kerr isn’t crazy about the guy. @CitySushi
So in an article that says if they can't move into the top 10 in this draft they are not going to trade him you come away with "they should just take a shit trade from indy"?

These unconfirmed rumors carry a lot of weight with you. So you agree Murray won't pull back Tatum so they should take garbage from the Twolves

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dare question the Lakers' scouting, lol? Hurt to see Hawkins and Bufkin go so closely before the Lakers' pick, but DHS is a solid pick with them off the board. Whitmore was tantalizing, but apparently had a terrible visit with the Lakers.

I don’t like the pick, but the lakers deserve the benefit of the doubt

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in an article that says if they can't move into the top 10 in this draft they are not going to trade him you come away with "they should just take a shit trade from indy"?

These unconfirmed rumors carry a lot of weight with you. So you agree Murray won't pull back Tatum so they should take garbage from the Twolves
Connelly will negotiate to throw in Anthony Edwards as well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JHS lol. Remnants of DFS trade rumors in my sleepy brain...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone knows Kerr has issues with him. It was well documented he was one of the younger players upset with his playing time.

But no one here was talking about any damn lottery pick. You were arguing with online rumors instead it the posters in here.

The Warriors don’t NEED to trade him.