• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA DFS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I do fanduel. Have a thread in the Fantasy football forum where I post NFL, NBA, etc. lineups. Haven't played in about a week but will start up again soon.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been playing much this year, but will occasionally throw in a lineup. I'll play NFL on Thanksgiving and NBA on Christmas.

I still go to the FB DFS forum. Still crack up reading analysis from After the Fact Guy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would anyone be interested in posting some daily picks? thread here? thread there? ive been playing, but very poorly

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would anyone be interested in posting some daily picks? thread here? thread there? ive been playing, but very poorly
As long as you know the sport/players and the basic numbers to look at you can have success (of course, you can fail as well). It's at least 75% luck (especially in the contests for the big bucks). But if you are having fun and not losing money that changes your life keep at it.

Big key is find players you think will be in close, high scoring games. Of course, that's often easier said than done.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you know the sport/players and the basic numbers to look at you can have success (of course, you can fail as well). It's at least 75% luck (especially in the contests for the big bucks). But if you are having fun and not losing money that changes your life keep at it.

Big key is find players you think will be in close, high scoring games. Of course, that's often easier said than done.
well then help a brother out, and post some plays! i dont know NBA well, and it seems i play guys with great matchups, and upside, and they have a crap night religiously. Im not losing a thing. Im on free money, i did very well week 1 nfl, and have been playing a ton of NFL, NBA, NHL all on free money just for fun

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then help a brother out, and post some plays! i dont know NBA well, and it seems i play guys with great matchups, and upside, and they have a crap night religiously. Im not losing a thing. Im on free money, i did very well week 1 nfl, and have been playing a ton of NFL, NBA, NHL all on free money just for fun
If I played religiously like I did in the past I would absolutely tell you about guys I like, but I have not paid as close attention this year. And don't be fooled....there will be some who think they are experts who don't know any more than you. It can be a crapshoot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was doing the free contest they had up until 11/4 and won a couple of free 5 cent voucher coupons but that wasn't even hard to qualify. I personally think NFL is easier (not one contest is easy). NBA is pretty tough.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been playing much this year, but will occasionally throw in a lineup. I'll play NFL on Thanksgiving and NBA on Christmas.

I still go to the FB DFS forum. Still crack up reading analysis from After the Fact Guy.

Same here.
I don’t have time to keep up withi injuries.
If im going to a game I throw something together just to make it more fun.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here.
I don’t have time to keep up withi injuries.
If im going to a game I throw something together just to make it more fun.
I was doing them nearly every night last year. Injuries stopped me from continuing that this year, as well. I realize I could keep up if I wanted, but there are times I don't want to be on the computer/phone checking it out.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was doing them nearly every night last year. Injuries stopped me from continuing that this year, as well. I realize I could keep up if I wanted, but there are times I don't want to be on the computer/phone checking it out.

Full time job for some.
Plus it was keeping me up until late games were over some nights if I had decent score.... then I’d win $6 or $8 lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full time job for some.
Plus it was keeping me up until late games were over some nights if I had decent score.... then I’d win $6 or $8 lol
No doubt some treated it like a FT job. I didn't want to do it. didn't stay up late to watch though, so wouldn't always see when I was up thousands and won a few bucks.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're saying I shouldn't draft any Warriors? LOL.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres mad value in the warriors players night to night.

do you guys do regular NBA fantasy, ive never been quite interested in the NBA, and im getting into it. Maybe thats because im doing small DFS plays. But id be interested in a SportsHoopla NBA fantasy. we could still start one, theres enough season left.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres mad value in the warriors players night to night.

do you guys do regular NBA fantasy, ive never been quite interested in the NBA, and im getting into it. Maybe thats because im doing small DFS plays. But id be interested in a SportsHoopla NBA fantasy. we could still start one, theres enough season left.
Never done a yearly league but did DFS most nights last year. I've cut way down this year.