• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: National Championship: Clemson vs LSU 8pm ET ESPN

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was textbook spear and it sure looked intentional. It's been a PF for > 40 years. Maybe they should get rid of the ejection part of the rule, but he ejected himself with that hit and he's lucky he isn't a vegetable today.
Clemson fans will be talking about the ejection for months/years but they all conveniently forget that it was a targeting call against OSU that totally flipped the momentum in Clemson's favor in the semi.

Clemson's James Skalski ejected for targeting vs. LSU in title game

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson fans will be talking about the ejection for months/years but they all conveniently forget that it was a targeting call against OSU that totally flipped the momentum in Clemson's favor in the semi.

Clemson's James Skalski ejected for targeting vs. LSU in title game

Wasn't he was the guy who blasted Burrow right before halftime and the announcers talked about how his daddy taught him to "make them feel it" when he hits someone? Screw him. No sympathy for the cement head. Glad he didn't hurt himself, though.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AshamedSinfulAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

#19 LOLOLOL

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at posts 1168, Handi starting shit. 1171, a Clemson guy responding, 1174 Handi doubling down on his doucheness, 1177 006 joins in, I make a light hearted joke. Then a non-threatening remark, then I ask a simple question, get ripped on, then I double down and say, hey, I am open minded, I can be convinced of whatever, explain it to me, and 006 goes off on me like a total nutjob. 1195 I believe is where I made that 2nd effort to keep things reasonable. And 006 doubled down on his douchebaggery, so hey, then I let loose. Want to rip on me for not walking away, fine. But don't blame me for starting something that was already started by others.

TRIGGERED

You tripled down on mental retardation and got schooled for being a nutjob whacko doosherino mullet head. If you are so open minded, then punch yourself.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRIGGERED

You tripled down on mental retardation and got schooled for being a nutjob whacko doosherino mullet head. If you are so open minded, then punch yourself.

You started that shit last night. I choose not to engage with your nutbag self tonight. lol

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started that shit last night. I choose not to engage with your nutbag self tonight. lol

Bullshit, you started that shit last night and I put you in your place. If you know what's good for you, you'll quit polluting every football thread with your political nonsense and trolling. Your leash has been shortened so wise up.