• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name Three Breakout Broncos for 2020

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dremont Jones
Noah Fant
Bradley Chubb (if comeback player is allowed in this category)
Fant has been overlooked by all the new additions but he’s a star in the making

Had he come down with those fade attempts in minny last year we’d be talking about him arriving last year.

something to work on for sure

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fant has been overlooked by all the new additions but he’s a star in the making

Had he come down with those fade attempts in minny last year we’d be talking about him arriving last year.

something to work on for sure

I think some of us believe Fant broke out last year - I think he had a historically best rookie TE season.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of us believe Fant broke out last year - I think he had a historically best rookie TE season.
He broke out the last 6 games. That isn’t the whole year. :D

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to think of ones that you guys haven't mentioned yet. Tough, because all of yours are good choices.

Patrick Morris. If the scenario plays out where he beats Cushenberry for the job. With no OTA's and with his experience with Munchak, this could happen. He did okay at the LG spot for Risner in the 2nd half of one game last year even though he's primarily a center. Only because center is so crucial for communication that Morris has a real shot.

Devante Bausby. He only played a few games and looked good, but I'm talking about a man that showed in 2 different leagues that he is a playmaker. Will lead the team in interceptions this year (prediction).

Graham Glasgow. He's already an established starter, but he will play his best position at RG and have a pro-bowl season.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if Bausby makes the team this year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of our long snappers will break out to earn a roster spot. ;)

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to say breakout but I’m going with Shelby topping last year. Fangio has done a masterful job with our D line. Now with a true stud in Casey, Harris is going to have a monster year. Plus he’s playing for the best motivation ever, financial security for his family

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to say breakout but I’m going with Shelby topping last year. Fangio has done a masterful job with our D line. Now with a true stud in Casey, Harris is going to have a monster year. Plus he’s playing for the best motivation ever, financial security for his family

Anyone who can defense 9 passes from the LOS is playing Dback as well as Dline.

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bausby is anywhere from 2 to 4 on the depth chart at cornerback. Unless a couple of young players emerge or his neck is an issue, he will make this team.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bausby is anywhere from 2 to 4 on the depth chart at cornerback. Unless a couple of young players emerge or his neck is an issue, he will make this team.

I hope he is the NFL break out of the year player and come back as well . He has had one hard road to get there .

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to think of ones that you guys haven't mentioned yet. Tough, because all of yours are good choices.

Patrick Morris. If the scenario plays out where he beats Cushenberry for the job. With no OTA's and with his experience with Munchak, this could happen. He did okay at the LG spot for Risner in the 2nd half of one game last year even though he's primarily a center. Only because center is so crucial for communication that Morris has a real shot.

Devante Bausby. He only played a few games and looked good, but I'm talking about a man that showed in 2 different leagues that he is a playmaker. Will lead the team in interceptions this year (prediction).

Graham Glasgow. He's already an established starter, but he will play his best position at RG and have a pro-bowl season.

Good list - nicely explained. Unlike LGM I think Bausby will do well in this defense - he's a ballhawk.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good list - nicely explained. Unlike LGM I think Bausby will do well in this defense - he's a ballhawk.

It's not just me who thinks this. At best, he's going to be CB 4 unless OJ craps the bed. And that's if Harris, Dawson, and Yiadom don't do well.

We only kept 6 last year, and don't forget about Bassey and Taylor we grabbed. I think he's the victim of a numbers game.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just me who thinks this. At best, he's going to be CB 4 unless OJ craps the bed. And that's if Harris, Dawson, and Yiadom don't do well.

We only kept 6 last year, and don't forget about Bassey and Taylor we grabbed. I think he's the victim of a numbers game.

Yeah - I just think Yaidom is out and Bausby is in. Last year Bausby started ahead of Yaidom until his injury.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t sleep on Duke Dawson. I am not strong or weak on Bausby making the team this year. I don’t think he is a lock but right now I would put him on the roster. The top 5 CB spots will be interesting. Yiadom and Harris are better on special teamers than Bausby, so there is that.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The competition in training camp is going to be intense. The depth of the team is improving and that is a credit to the front office and coaching staff.

It is going to be fun to watch. There maybe a few surprises when the roster is announced.