• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Naked and Afraid

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the cameramen. Not only are they stuck in that environment for hours on end, they have to stare at dicks all day.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the cameramen. Not only are they stuck in that environment for hours on end, they have to stare at dicks all day.

If i'm the cameraman i'm staring at the muffin not the dick. That's just me...

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They obviously don't show anything like that but I can't imagine no couple has...

i think about the stress of that as being similar to boot camp in the marines for me.

sex was the last thing any of us thought about. food and sleep were all we wanted in our down time, which was seriously like 3-4 hours per day, including sleep.

it was a fucking miracle to even get wood. we all thought they put something in the food.

stress makes your nervous system prioritize.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think about the stress of that as being similar to boot camp in the marines for me.

sex was the last thing any of us thought about. food and sleep were all we wanted in our down time, which was seriously like 3-4 hours per day, including sleep.

it was a fucking miracle to even get wood. we all thought they put something in the food.

stress makes your nervous system prioritize.

Agreed, boot camp sucked but we didn't have chicks rubbing their naked little butt on our junk...

They did put something in the food...