• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my worst decision as a Hawk fan

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a ton of jerseys from players that didnt exactly set the world on fire, but I still wear them. I was just wearing my Kitna jersey yesterday. My wife had my Darrell Jackson jersey on a few days ago too, but we live in WV so nobody asks or notices.

wow your post made me realize that i also have a #7 Kitna Jersey, White away jersey. I forgot all about that thing. i believe its in a box some place. I should go find that thing and wear it a few times. Was worn like maybe 3 times i believe, Its been so long i can't remember.

My number in sports was always #3 but i don't want to go buy a Wilson Jersey because EVERYONE has one. Maybe ill get a Michael #33 Jersey because thats the number i wore in Football.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Hawks jersey I ever bought was Hasselbeck. Suffice to say I am still to this day happy with that purchase.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Hawks jersey I ever bought was Hasselbeck. Suffice to say I am still to this day happy with that purchase.

I've got 2 Hass jersey's (home and away), Alexander home jersey, Peterson home jersey, Tatupu home jersey, **cough, cough** Curry home jersey :lame:*cough*, Old school Moon home jersey and even an Edmonton Eskimo's Moon home jersey. The only new style jersey I have is Lynch home jersey.

I might get something else this year....maybe a Sherman or Chancellor.