• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My wild n crazy predictions for 2021 roster moves

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I don't want him on my Raiders either...but he was, and always has been, exponentially better than Wentz...except for that one season where Foles won the super bowl...which tells me it might have been more the team doing well then Wentz having a great season.
I feel Wentz ceiling is much higher and his floor way lower. We just saw Carrs ceiling last season and it doesn't impress.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel Wentz ceiling is much higher and his floor way lower. We just saw Carrs ceiling last season and it doesn't impress.
If that was his ceiling, and his best non TE was Nelson Agholor...wonder what it'd be if he played for a team that had WR's (and if he'd actually use them)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say @TREFF - love the read. I'll dispute Fournette to anywhere but TB based upon performance. ... believe they do their level best to keep him and think he wants to be a winner. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say @TREFF - love the read. I'll dispute Fournette to anywhere but TB based upon performance. ... believe they do their level best to keep him and think he wants to be a winner. ....
They would be a Lil crazy to let him leave after that eh?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be a Lil crazy to let him leave after that eh?
I'm thinking so - Jones has never lived up to his pedigree and Fournette is just better. ...
Sad day for Andy's bunch, they just never seemed to get any rhythm on offense since the Bucs did a really fine job of exploiting oline weaknesses. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking so - Jones has never lived up to his pedigree and Fournette is just better. ...
Sad day for Andy's bunch, they just never seemed to get any rhythm on offense since the Bucs did a really fine job of exploiting oline weaknesses. ...
Yeah, I figured the issues with the oline would be a big issue, especially with Suh, Vita Via, JPP and Barrett...no need to bring David or White, and they're two of the very few LB'swho could hang with Kelce, for the most part, freeing up the safeties to harass Hill and anyone else who ran past 15 yards downfield. A track team full of 4.2's don't count Fer shit if your QB doesn't have 4 seconds to let em get that far.

But I really thought Andy Reid would have a game plan to mitigate some of that, screens, draws, swing passes, misdirection, jet sweeps, reverses...saw little to none of those types of things.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz goes to the Colts and connects with his former coach Reich. Only be a first plus a bit for Wentz.
I'd say I hit on that prediction as I don't see how that conditional 2nd doesn't become a first............well barring injury this year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say I hit on that prediction as I don't see how that conditional 2nd doesn't become a first............well barring injury this year.
Right? 75% or the playoffs and %70..only way that doesn't happen is injury, or complete and utter collapse on his part.

I'd say my expectation for a return on trading Carr, based on the Stafford deal, and this Wentz deal, isn't too terribly off. Maybe just a bit high, but within the zip code of realistic expectations

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? 75% or the playoffs and %70..only way that doesn't happen is injury, or complete and utter collapse on his part.

I'd say my expectation for a return on trading Carr, based on the Stafford deal, and this Wentz deal, isn't too terribly off. Maybe just a bit high, but within the zip code of realistic expectations

Sounds like the Raiders are sticking with Carr. :eek:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I missed the Wentz prediction...still hiding out hope for that OBJ to the Eagles one though.

So that takes the Colts off the market, which means they won't be trading for Carr...damnit.

So the QB desperate teams left, minus JAX and the likely Trevor Lawrence pick, and the Jets who either draft one at 2 or try Darnold one more time, would be
NE
Chicago
Denver
Possibly Houston
And maybe SF

regardless, Watson fills one of those. I could still foresee my Raiders trading Carr, if they get Watson in return, even if that's a 2 trade circle back. But it's a long shot. I do think Marriott fills one of those spots, my money would be on NE or SF.

Hard to guess, my imagination isn't as engaged as it was when I started this thread. Maybe later

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, that would've hit my prediction..more or less...dang it...on multiple levels. Man I hate Carr
1 Fc Cologne Football GIF by 1. FC Köln

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Bears might pursue Marriotta. Just a rumor. They need all kinds of help without mortgaging the farm. :noidea: