• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Thoughts On The Game (Read At Your Peril)

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My folks gave my wife a Niners' jersey for our wedding, and basically advised her that if she couldn't beat 'em, join 'em. Great gift.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Kaep's ability to extend the drive/downs also ate up clock which sat down discount double check for nearly 40 mins of the game

That was the key. Those huge runs by Kaepernick when the protection broke down probably would have been Sacks with Smith back there.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, he's my boy and the MAN, but he looks a bit goofy to me. That kid just got a ticket to all the tail he wants but it has nothing to do with his looks.

Check out a picture of Squidward from Sponge Bob Square Pants and tell me if he doesn't look like Kaepernick. Hell, Kaepernick could have been the model for him.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lol, he's my boy and the MAN, but he looks a bit goofy to me. That kid just got a ticket to all the tail he wants but it has nothing to do with his looks.

well I am goofy looking as well :wacko: makes sense

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the offensive line?

I can't understand why you expect perfection every week, as if nobody else in the NFL has very good players on defense... but an offensive performance like that starts up front.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
By the way, Toby I don't think I ahve ever really agreed with anything you have posted, but I agree with everything you posted in your recap.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I can't understand why you expect perfection every week, as if nobody else in the NFL has very good players on defense... but an offensive performance like that starts up front.

Yea, they are the unsung champs of this game. They were beating the crap out of the dline.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that was the problem. She was cheering for the cowboys earlier in the year vs the steelers at my brothers house. He and his wife are cowturd fans. My brother said he was going to buy her a Witten jersey. I told him I would burn that shit and send it back to him. She got mad at me for that one, and said she can like any team she wanted. I got real scared real quick. But when it comes down to it, she is like most women. She thinks Kaep is "cute" and is a niner fan. :suds:

Yea my wife is mostly cool she knows my hatred for the Cowboys even though she texted me "how bout dem Cowboys" last year after they beat us and I almost lost it. She did congratulate me on the victory so we are cool most of the time.

Kap looks like a guy I used to work with so everytime I see him with his helmet off I see the dude. Which is kinda funny because I thought the guy I worked looked like Quagmire from family guy and Kap looks kilroy

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point. Not sure how I missed that one. Those two 93 yard TD drives in the second half were almost totally on the O Line. They showed up last night.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, Toby I don't think I ahve ever really agreed with anything you have posted, but I agree with everything you posted in your recap.

Anything? Ever?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out a picture of Squidward from Sponge Bob Square Pants and tell me if he doesn't look like Kaepernick. Hell, Kaepernick could have been the model for him.

Well, let's see...

Squidward__by_2D75.jpg

i

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's see...

Squidward__by_2D75.jpg

i

See what I mean; the long skinny head and the fucked up nose? A picture when he's not smiling is better because Squidward never smiles.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, they are the unsung champs of this game. They were beating the crap out of the dline.

I loved it, especially with all the chitter chatter coming from the Packers about how sick and tired they were of hearing how physical the 49ers were...

I wonder if Clay Steroids and Charles Crybaby are going to take the same stance they did after the Giants whooped their ass last year and the 49ers beat them up physically week 1... stating that they didn't get beat, they just gave the game away.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Kaep threw that pick six. Now they know they can overcome a costly mistake.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I loved it, especially with all the chitter chatter coming from the Packers about how sick and tired they were of hearing how physical the 49ers were...

I wonder if Clay Steroids and Charles Crybaby are going to take the same stance they did after the Giants whooped their ass last year and the 49ers beat them up physically week 1... stating that they didn't get beat, they just gave the game away.

Did they play better than you or did you beat yourselves?
"We beat ourselves for sure. We were the best team out there tonight, we just couldn't put it together." - Jermichael Finely

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"We beat ourselves for sure. We were the best team out there tonight, we just couldn't put it together." - Jermichael Finely

Screw Finely he will be lucky to be on a team next year. We should have won by 21 and if Harbaugh was Carroll we would have had 300 passing and rushing yards AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFFS so screw him and everyone who thinks like him /rant

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I said that you can hit a RB in the helmet last night but all of my buddies said you can't so I thought maybe Goddell changed the rule. :suds:

And glad you had a somewhat enjoyable time at the latest holiday party in the history of holiday parties! Not sure if you are the superstitious type that would have to go to that same bar again to watch the NFCC game. Me I am that type which is why I elected to watch the game at home :10:

Your buddy's are wrong. You can hit the rb in the helmet if he's running at you protected). You can't if he's being stood up (unprotected).

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

That right there is EXACTLY why the Packers will continue to get trounced out of the playoffs next year, and the year after that, and so on and so on until they man the fuck up and admit that they have some serious flaws.

I'm not talking about coaching either, their problem on defense is personnel.